Sepia Photos

Sepia Photos Employer Reviews

Seasonal job Fun, Fun, Fun.
Manager (Former Employee), Hockley, TXOctober 7, 2013
Pros: the kids
Cons: seasonal
I was the manager for this job, it was a seasonal job, Easter photos. I took the pictures, hired, setup the set, responsible for making the target. Over all this was a fun job.
seasonal for easter and christmas
Location Mentor (Former Employee), dothan, alJune 6, 2013
Pros: meeting people
Cons: hours
managing set, taking photos, selling pictures, assisting Easter Bunny and Santa at Christmas
It was enjoyable of a holiday to work and look at the people smile while they enjoy visiting Santa.
Local Manager (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 20, 2013
I had to hire, schedule, deal with complaints when there is any and making sure everything was running smooth.
Awesome and fun for a Seasonal Job!
LM (Former Employee), Los AngelesFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: bonuses, great job and fun
Cons: it's not an everyday job
I have worked with this company for many years now, and I love working for them. Seeing the smiles on the kids faces when they see Santa orthe Easter bunny, is PRICELESS! There was a bad review probably because that person didn't get there way! That's why we try to weed out the BRATS! Wish this was an everyday job! Making family memories and having customers appreciate it is an awesome feeling! The hardest part is getting a child to smile when they are scared and the parents are convinced they WILL smile! LOL Corporate office always helps any way they can to make things work.
Fun opportunity with advancement potential
Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: seasonal
A great job working with children, the Easter Bunny and Santa. Learned about digital photography, computer technology, and customer service.
Awesome supervisor and co-workers.
Sometimes hard to get a good photo when children are afraid of the Bunny or Santa but rewarding when you get the perfect picture.
Seasonal
Mascot (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 26, 2012
What can I say, I worked a little under a month and it was fun while it lasted...
fun workplace, had a lot of fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 1, 2012
Pros: breaks, discounts
Cons: minimum wage
as a worker, we loved what we do. Working with kids and parents. It was something that I had a lot of fun with.