SequelCare of Maine Employee Reviews

Great company to work for and grow with
Recruiting & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Yarmouth, MEJuly 18, 2016
SequelCare of Maine is a phenomenal company to work for! I've been with them for 7 years and they have given me unbelievable opportunities to grow and develop. Sequel has superior leadership that truly cares and respects it's employees. My co-workers are caring, compassionate and fun to be around. I truly love this company!
Pros
Opportunity for growth, benefits
Lacking
BHP / IHS (Current Employee) –  Belfast, MEAugust 9, 2013
Company does not have good supervision ethics,or uphold state requirements for supervision. Lots of indecisiveness, takes forever to get any response from management team. Departments do not communicate well with each other. Some supervisors are unaware of other programs the company offers, or even how to get a hold of other offices,example: phone number to regional office.
Starting pay was acceptable, no raise in sight, no benefits to part time employees. Many offered to full time higher positions. NO travel pay even when they REQUIRE you to travel over 2 hrs one way., training pay is minimum wage.
lacking in areas
DLS/ BHP (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MENovember 17, 2015
I have been with this company for over a year. I have come to find that it slacks in so many ways and should be incomplience with the state of Maine.
New supervisors all the time that have no clue of what is needed to be done for clients and employees.
When calling down to the main office in Yarmouth, they put you into voicemail and never get a call back ever.
They say they supply paid trainings, when employed and it is not. You have to pay up front the cost of the trainings and they will pay half of it and in a years time, says, they will pay the other half.
They just keep passing the buck and so no one knows and you cannot get any answers from anyone. It is very frustrating to work for a very low wage and not have any support from the company. I would not be able to ever refer this company to anyone. Try elsewhere!!!!
Pros
Per diem
Cons
Bad communication, low wages, no support
See below
PSS (Current Employee) –  Yarmouth, MEApril 4, 2014
Have not worked with the company long enough to give better ratings than given. I've been employed by the company for over a week and yet to have a case opened I can work with, this position is perdiem and I need to find something full time guaranteed hours but will gladly work perdiem on my days off.
1 on 1 in home care
Staff nurse (Current Employee) –  MaineSeptember 11, 2013
Nice to work 1 on 1. Easy on the back and knees. Caring for developmentally delayed and/or medically challenged children/adults.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SequelCare of Maine. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7