Sequent, a consulting firm with operations in the Columbus, OH area is seeking Organization Change Management (OCM) Consultants for opportunities in the Ohio Valley area. Positions are primarily in the retail sector. Our preference is for local candidates. However, we will consider those outside the area. Project duration varies depending upon the client specific engagement.
- Applies a structured change management approach to develop and implement actionable plans: Communication Plan, Sponsorship Activities, Training Plan, Resistance Management
- Identifies audience groups and impacts (e.g., user community and super-users) to facilitate successful accomplishment of project goals
- Supports the execution of communication and change plans by preparing materials for employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Plans, creates, edits and implements workforce communication for multiple audiences
- Performs impact assessments: Identifies potential people-side change risks and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Measures effectiveness of change management by regularly evaluating program successes, opportunities and risks, as well as incorporating feedback / lessons learned
- Strategizes with key stakeholders as appropriate to develop and executes change action plans
- Creates long term change sustainability plans and provides best practices for measuring and ensuring change initiative ROI
- Develops and deploys educational opportunities to build competencies related to organizational change management in leaders and project teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work alone or as a part of a team
- Ability to form relationships at all levels across the client organization
- Strong group facilitation and team building skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and decision making abilities
- Strong communication skills with peers and clients at all levels within an organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity and self-management
- Ability to influence others
- Demonstrated capability in MS Office suite (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Project preferred)
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Organizational Development, Behavioral Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Business, or related discipline.
- Real-world (beyond academic) understanding of change management principles and methodologies.
- 3+ years of organizational change management experience in a large enterprise environment.
- Major corporate experience delivering change projects.
Indeed - 17 months ago