Sequoia Engineering and Design Associates is seeking an instrumentation and controls electrical design engineer for full-time work.
- 10-12 years experience, including projects, plant support and field work, with emphasis on process industries and utilities
- BS or equivalent technical degree
- CAD drafting skills, AutoCAD preferred
- Knowledge of:
---Analog and digital instrumentation, such as process (temperature, flow and pressure control loops), PLC’s, transmitters, control and measurement auxiliary devices, signal conditioners, annunciators, machinery monitoring systems, analyzer, etc.
---Distributed control systems (familiarity with systems such as Honeywell TDC, Honeywell Experian, Foxboro, etc.), Fieldbus, Delta V, etc.
- Ability to perform as step-up Instrument and Control engineer when needed
- Instrument piping: small-bore pneumatics, materials, control valves, installation details, etc.
- Basic knowledge of low voltage (< 480 V power)
- Detailed design, drafting, and documentation of I&C and other electrical work, including, but not limited to, schematic (elementary) diagrams, interconnecting diagrams, panel layout, site conduit plans, equipment layout.
- Review of reference drawings received form clients, Vendors, and sub-consultants, for integration into I&C/I&E construction and record drawings.
- Review of bid and construction drawings and assembly of transmittal sets
- Coordination with Sr. Engineers, Client’s Operations personnel, and AutoCAD staff
Please reply with a brief cover letter and resume for consideration.
Established in 1986, Sequoia Engineering & Design Associates has grown to become a strong professional team, especially qualified in:...