Sequoia Equities Inc.

Sequoia Equities Inc. Employer Reviews

being a porter
Service Technician (Former Employee), CAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the learning abilities
Cons: not able to move up in to different posistion
this company was has so many qualities. head maintenance worker is very helpful with all the residence. other employees are very easy to work with.
High expecations and you get to work with great people
Regional Property Manager (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CANovember 12, 2013
Pros: opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, fun day and holiday luncheon for all employees
Cons: in order to advance, may need to relocate.
The best part of my job is the people that I work with. We have solid teams in place and definitely a teamwork oriented environment. Nobody is too good to help someone else out. The company is constantly evolving its systems and procedures, so it could be difficult for someone who doesn't do well with change. Upper management really does care about – more... the employees. They expect you to work very hard and are performance driven but you are then rewarded nicely. – less
nice properties to sell
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Foothill RanchApril 6, 2013
Pros: great locations
Cons: no commissions
Showing community to all prospects and helping identify a perfect location to fit their individual needs.
Highly trafficked San Francisco high rise apartment.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 27, 2012
A typical day at work includes touring apartments/community amenities, screening applicants, advertising community, assisting to residents' needs, answering phones, emailing, and follow-up. Other responsibilities include: running resident events, designing custom flyers/invitations, making spreadsheets, charts, and graphs.

My experience in property – more... management services has given me unparalleled experience and enabled me to gain a realistic view of the demands and challenges of managing a diverse work force and servicing a diverse group of clients.

In my office we all support each other and work as a team. For example, if a manager or a coworker is going to be out of the office, we will take on their files and follow-up with their prospects.

The hardest part of my job is seeing valued residents move-out.

The most enjoyable part of my job is finding people a home. – less

About Sequoia Equities Inc.

Sequoia Equities, Inc. is one of the largest, privately held, real estate investment companies on the West Coast offering compelling – Read more

Sequoia Equities Inc. Photos