Serco Employee Review

A day at Serco-Na
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, KYAugust 17, 2014
Day started at 7/;30 am ended at 4:00 pm. Lunch was split into three different lunches to accommodate all departments. Not really a hard place to work.
Pros
desk job
Cons
health inusrance costs

Other Serco Employee Reviews

Its was stressful, and was not equal opportunity.
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARDecember 12, 2017
I would never recommend this place for employment. It was very stressfull and THEIR benefits are a disgrace. I wouldn't dare tell someone its a great source of employment.
Pros
Ser schedule
Cons
Lack of respect and aweful benefits
Some people like it
Welder (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FlDecember 12, 2017
I didn't enjoy my time at serco primarily because of poor leadership. You can get paid fairly if you get your money coming in. Supervisors don't give clear instructions on what they want and still act wild and will say unnecessary things when it doesn't work out exactly how they wanted even though you never received specific instructions. Very rarely do they have the things you need to actually complete a job and they expect you to get it done anyway (i.e. fitting structural plate with no chain falls or come alongs. working in areas that require harnesses but they have only 2 but still expect people to get stuff done.) The supervisors rely on people on the boat to tell on people bc they dont actually supervise the jobs so they will generate opinions based on what gets told to them by a 3rd person no matter if its true or not. I truly don't see very many happy people there. The only ones that are happy are the overpaid lazy ones bc they wont fire you even if you don't do anything as long as you are willing to blame lack of production on other people bc they dont ever really know whats going on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.