Worldwide Leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of machine tools for the manufacturing and rebuilding of internal combustion engine cylinder heads, Our machines are used by every major engine remanufacturer and preferred by motor sports teams and high performance engine rebuilders at every level of racing.
Successful And Growing Company Is Seeking Motivated People To Provide part-time Sales Support To Their Executive Team .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a positive customer experience by handling inbound customer calls in an effort to sell products and services and retain customer satisfaction within company and client guidelines.
- Develops lists of prospects from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records.
- Initiate telephone calls for the purpose of selling internet advertising.
- Cold calling to potential customers.
- Informs current and prospective customers of current promotions and new or upgraded products
- Enters names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects solicited into computer database system.
- Prepares report on sales activities.
- Providing product information, receiving and/or updating customer information as appropriate.
- Offering a professional sales and customer service experience to every customer.
- Telephone sales experience 1-3 years in a related industry
- Experience in establishing customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written: You must be able to build strong relationships with customers over the phone. Most of the selling process occurs over the phone and internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Bilingual Spanish mandatory and Spanish technical terms highly desired
- Must have extensive experience prospecting and developing leads through cold calling, networking, and the internet
- Must be tenacious with high energy and activity levels.
- Constant daily contacts with customers. Work requires a high degree of accuracy.
- Intermediate to proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel and internet navigation are required. Incumbents must be computer literate and have the ability to learn new internal software programs as needed by the business.
- Call center experience highly desirable.
- Prior sales experience highly desirable
- Automotive background or industry enthusiast
- -BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Compensation: part-time job (1.00 pm to 5.00pm, Monday-Friday) ; $10/14 per hour , depending on experience
If you are a qualified candidate looking for a contract to hire opportunity this could be the job for you.
Position open to fresh graduates.