Serramonte Subaru Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Never been treated this badly.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Serramonte subaruJune 17, 2017
- They do not promote from within
- You have to wash cars, PDI cars, do the jobs for porters as a salesperson.
- The Management is really bad here, you will be constantly harassed
- They expect you to be perfect without giving you any training whatsoever, you will be punished harshly for minior errors
- They do not pay for trainings, you will be going on training on your day off, spending your own money and using your own vehicles driving to hours away for training.
- Since they are too cheap to hire a porter to do all the Admin works such as logging new vehicles in the system. Manager will make you do it for free !
- Really really harsh envirement, maximum work, minimum pay.
- Managers talk down to you every single day, delay your paperworks, make your customers wait for hours to the point you lose the deal.
- They enforce no idle time - meaning no breaks for you. They have cameras constantly watching everything you do and you will be punished for idling.
- They will tell you to come in to work on your day off and tell you it is busy, when it is so dead; not a single customer was around, just to mess with you.
- When you hit your weekly bonus, they will deny you and change the rules on the spot so you dont get it.
- At meetings I was told the company doesn't need us - sales people, we need the job more than they need us. I was told to know my place, I am nothing but a peasant.
- They place is the epitomy of disorganization. Since they are too cheap to hire porters. You will be constantly looking for keys, books and even cars. Average waste at least 60 minutes per
  more... car just looking for the spare key.
- Every time you check out a key, you have manually log it on 3 seperate places, imagine how annoying that is.
- The turnover rate here is extremely high, entire teams will quit at times.
- You have to get manager approval for every little thing you do. Just washing a car you just sold, you can be waiting in line for 20 minutes just for a manger's approval.

There are so much more I can go on for days.
Pros
You have a Job
Cons
long hours, hard work, little pay, always being disciplined, Managers treat you really badly.
Good money, bad mangement
Car Representative (Current Employee) –  Daly City, CAApril 5, 2017
Store makes good money, but for being #1 in California #4 in the Nation does not make good employers. Stressful and cut throat. A lot of grey areas. Money is good
Productive and great place to work
Parts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Colma, CaJuly 14, 2016
Its a fast pace work environment where everyone is striving to complete the same goal in providing customer satisfaction. Working in the parts department you get to work with a very diverse community from the retail customers to the sales department, service department, technicians and wholesale accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was that there was always work to be done, keeping you out of a routine and had the ability to progress you knowledge of the business as you liked.
Pros
Team working atmosphere
Cons