Servant Pharmacy Employee Reviews in United States

Productive Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Daleville, VASeptember 9, 2014
Typical work day is filling hundreds of prescriptions for long term care facilities
I learned a lot about the pharmacy industry, a lot about the medications we filled
My co-workers were ok
The hardest part of my job were the long hours late into the am sometimes 1:00am or later
Most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things everyday
Pros
learning new things
Cons
late hours
Big mistake unless you're desperate for income
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke VAMay 23, 2013
This is a company that lacks LEADERSHIP. The only positives that come to mind are a steady paycheck and a few awsome employees with whom I enjoy working. Otherwise, this would be a terrible place to work if you are looking for job growth and/or advancement. The branch I worked for expected 60+ hrs/week work for 40 hrs/week pay (salaried) while other employees were being paid time and a half. I hate that I even had to rate the management with one-star at all because ethics and values are virtually non-existent. As far as job security, I would think not. "Karma" tells me that SERVANT PHARMACY will not be around much longer. And should you decided to dive-in and take the risk, find your own health insurance, theres' isn't worth the paper it's written on. What I learned: All money isn't GOOD money! I appreciate the job I have now much more than I ever would have had it not been for the terrible experience my family and I endured while working for Servant Pharmacy.
Pros
steady paycheck every other friday, awsome technicians
Cons
poor leadership, poor organization, unethical practices
Good day to day atmosphere, upper managemt politics frustrating
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 22, 2013
Employees, management and atmosphere in Raleigh office is amazing! Upper management for company as a whole is ineffecient. Benefits are lower tier although Life insurance included. No 401K matching. Family owned and operated. Extended hours.
Pros
raleigh office
Cons
upper management
Good place to work overall
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAMay 25, 2012
Lots of employee freedom which is a bit of a catch 22. Yes you can play music but u may have to listen to other people's radio. Yes, you can eat when and where u so please, but ur gonna have to put up with various food smells all day. Yes, rules are made as time goes by, but with this some things may become annoying overly structured or frusteratingly underdeveloped.

Plenty of hours. Reasonable pay, given that the setting is overall far less stressful and exhausting as retail settings.

No real long term incentives such as anual raises. Job security seems questionable. No matter how well you perform, its far less predictable weather or not you will keep your position for a long time.
Pros
often treated with provided lunch, with kind co workers. relaxed and social setting, with plenty of communication, no customer interaction.
Cons
too much employee freedom

2.4