Full-Time Position : Muskegon, Michigan
Service 1 FCU is looking for an experienced Leader to work the teller line while coordinating the daily flow and activity of the Member Service Department.
- General Member Service responsibilities including daily transactions, opening accounts, etc.
- Training and supervision of the Member Service Team
- Opening & closing the office
- Cultivating a sales environment to promote member financial well-being
- Meeting Department and Corporate Goals
- Ensuring each member’s service expectations are met and exceeded
- Finding solutions to members’ financial needs
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and Federal Regulations
Applicant must have the ability to serve in a leadership role while overseeing and assisting the Team with the above activities.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Passion for Member Service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and make independent judgments and decisions
- Ability to motivate and/or influence others
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in individual and team settings
- Strong communication skills
- Strong cross sales skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Proactive in problem solving, finding solutions with minimal assistance
- Extensive knowledge of Service 1 FCU’s various products and services
- Professional appearance and manner
Service 1 FCU provides a comprehensive benefit package. Wages commensurate with experience. EOE. Send resume and salary requirements to Service 1 FCU, Attn: Careers, PO Box 810, Muskegon, MI 49443.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Service 1 Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, which is owned and directed by its members. The members of the...