Service By Air

Service By Air Employer Reviews

Enjoyed working with the other staff members and customers
Shipment Operation/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 3, 2014
Pros: busy made the day go buy fast
Cons: had to work late to finish deadlines.
Busy work enviroment. Enjoyed working with coworkers had opportunites to do new things. There were not enough hours in the work day to finish all work so worked late on many days. I loved working with the customers.
Tight night work group with the ability to get the job done
Domestic Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Coppell, TXMay 17, 2013
Pros: very family oriented close knit group of people.
Cons: heavy work load. taxing of level of mental stress and time
I have literally grown up throughout my entire adulthood working for the owners of this company and many of the people that have come through the doors to this firm whether from companies prior both as coworking relationships or vendor and even customer working relationships.

I will greatly miss working for this firm, but feel it is time to move forward.

The Air Freight industry is extremely demanding and definitely not for the faint of heart or nerve. It is time for my energy and focus in life to be spread more evenly rather than condensed down to just work load alone.
Family owned Company
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 6, 2013
I answered phones, filed paperwork, labeled boxes.. I chose to not work there anymore to get out of the family business and be more independent.
Solid Organization
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 7, 2012
Pros: very solid logistics company
Cons: too small of an office. not growing
Service By Air is a solid and reputable company that is committed to giving full customer service to their customers. The hard part of this job is the size of our office. It is only the manager and myself. While I have learned a lot about logistics, I feel the need to expand my knowledge with a larger company. I have been working here for over 12 years, and feel the need for change, as I feel it will create new challenges for me
great oppertunity and overall learning experince
Warehouse Supervisor/Project Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: on the job training
Cons: healthcare
A fast pace invorment from when i opened till close , a lot of cusomesrs learnd how to multytask and use my time efficent in the day to day operations from inbound, outbound, order processing, domestic & internatianal projects, one person cant do it alone is a conglomerate of fine people working together executing the same purpose, a great service, and never a dull day.
great place too work for
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 23, 2012
Pros: company shows appreciation with cookouts every quarter
Cons: breaks comes as the day is needed and the is done
The work force they have is like family.Management is very understanding when it comes down to employees.