Service by Medallion Employee Reviews

Desorganization total , mala comunication con los encargados de las cuentas.
Day porter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2017
No recomiendo trabajar con Medallion por que no te proveen el material de trabajo, los conpaƱeros de trabajo son flojos y te toca hacer el trabajo de ellos. El sueldo es muy poco.
Pros
Cons
No hay lugar donde puedas tomar tu luch agusto.
stable and reliable work
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAApril 13, 2017
a typical day at work consists of cleaning classrooms and offices and taking out trash. i learned what chemicals and portions of that chemical to use to clean and how to unclog toilets.
Pros
reliable work
Cons
not to many benefits
Fun to work here
Operations Manager Support (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 23, 2017
We have monthly meetings, this gives us a chance to get to know the rest of the team. We all give and get advice from one another. Our safety meeting are the best, the example that are giving in order to train our employees are phenomenal.
They want to give u too much work for mininum wage
Day Porter (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 2, 2016
During my time with the company I encountered numerous instances of racism, misuse of power, and flat out just being ignored on a daily basis. I was given more work than I could do in 8 hours with no help. I was ignored by management on raises and a vacation. I was encouraged to come everyday and advancement will proceed which never happened.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
No advancement
flexible hours
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 6, 2016
Flexible hours, allowing employees to have good work life balance. Company needs to improve upon management. Also, lunches where not adequately given since employees where out in the field with little supervision.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not always given breaks
interesting
Lead Custodian (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 21, 2016
cleaning was the overall purpose of the job. i learned sanitation in which i have my family practice today. management worked with my life outside of work, and they allowed me make schedules for employees at different locations, which lead to my promotion. co workers were always away at different locations, but complaints were very rare. long days and meeting a swing schedule was definitely a hard thing to be on call 24/7 but as stated it was a blessing in disguise seeing i received promotion for taking charge when things fall behind.
Pros
awarded for hard work
Cons
swingshift
lack of management
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 14, 2015
the management was very unorganized they didn't give a complete training overall i did learn as i went a lot of hands on skills
great palce to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 31, 2014
great people to work with, yu have fun all day long. you are expected to do your best every day, as well as your cleint expects the best out of you.
Pros
people