Business Intelligence front end applications and directly querying database environments (Business Objects Design Studio, Tableau, Excelsius, Excel Pivot, Sql).
BOBJ/ Design Studio SDK, primarily in Design Studio and Dashboard Design and integrating content with various portals like SharePoint, SAP Portal, BOBJ Content with Universes, BW Queries.
Handle software life cycle management – promoting code to QA, Prod, perform necessary testing, documentation and scheduling BO reports in BI Launch Pad.
Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Data Store design (Data warehouse/Data mart/Operational Data Store) environment. Dashboard Design and Development using Xcelsius Designer and Business Objects Dashboards Design
Extracting Tables, creating joins between tables all according to customer requirements on RH project, creating complex reports utilizing multiple sub reports, SQL commands, Tables and Views as the data sources as well as creating parameters, cascading dynamic prompts, formulas, and filters in Crystal Reports.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining high quality reports to support customer requirements. Crystal Reports 2011/2008/XI/10/9/8.5/8, SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Report writing, build and unit testing, design review, interface build, client optimization/specification analysis, support, training.
• Creates reports containing information from single or multiple source systems using tools such as Crystal, Dashboards, Explorer and Web Intelligence, from low to high levels of complexity.
• Business Objects Universe Designer to create BO universes against BW as a – more... data sources and developing Business Objects reports using Universe and BICS.
• Lead SAP BI/BOBJ projects from a Systems Integration and technical perspective
• Design visually stimulating reports and dashboards using established SAP BOBJ reporting tools (Web Intelligence, Crystal Reporting, Dashboards, Analysis Olap/Office, Explorer).
• Analyze functional requirements and assist in the development of detailed BI/BOBJ data modeling and documentation – less