Service Credit Union

Service Credit Union Employer Reviews

Amazing staff
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHSeptember 16, 2014
Service Credit Union was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Their managment team is amazing
Professional but fun work place
Manager/Loan Processor (Former Employee), BambergSeptember 5, 2014
Service Credit union is a very good place to work for. They provide a professional but fun work experiance. There was always room for advancment and learning.
A fast paced environment with room to grow.
Contact Center Representative (Loan Officer) III (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: rough work schedules and internal advancement.
A typical day of work includes a myriad of inquiries and requests in relation to people's accounts. You will learn the ins and outs of the banking and lending industry. Advancement within your job is swift for those who show ability and willingness to increase their respective responsibilities.
Great Company
Member Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Bedford, NHAugust 15, 2013
Great company to work for! They are continuing to grow and grow with more job opportunities becoming available.
Small company
Financial Service Representative I (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHJune 3, 2013
Pros: simple
Cons: too little for growth and advance
co-workers are really nice. Good for working as students. Good place to start with some finance services experience.
Wonderful place to work
Administrative Representative (Former Employee), Vogelweh, RPSeptember 3, 2012
I loved working for this company! They is lots of room to advance and the people are all wonderful!
LOVED THIS JOB
BANK TELLER (Former Employee), Keene, NHJuly 15, 2012
AMAZING JOB! LOVED MY COWORKERS, HOURS, AND PAY! I MISS THIS JOB.
Customer service
Member Service Represenative (Former Employee), Salem, NHMay 8, 2012
Operations of cafetria to offer food service's for picturetel communications employees. Management easy to work with, very pleasant & co-workers. Nothing hard about this job, working with people in a pleasant manner
You learn new things everyday. Good place to work.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Ramstein, GermanyOctober 7, 2014
Pros: good wok conditions
Cons: long days sometimes
Very pleasant with good work conditions. Friendly coworkers and a good environment to work. Challanging and fun.
MSR
MSR/Admin Rep (Former Employee), Ramstein, GermanySeptember 25, 2013
Typical work day at SCU was very busy. I was always learning new things and doing online training on our down time. The management and co-workers were great to work with, The hardest part of my job was training to do the ATM machines. I enjoyed dealing with the money and guest. I also enjoyed the cross training.
Always like working there.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 30, 2013
Good company to work with. As i said Love working with people.
Fun place to work
Loan Service Representative (Former Employee), Spangdahlem, GermanyJuly 26, 2013
daily teller duties. Completing deposits, withdrawals, and other functions for members. Processing loans from beginning to end.
It was a great job
Member Service Representative II (Former Employee), GermanyJuly 9, 2013
Cons: the only negative thing is i only got 5 vacation days as part time, that would be understandable except they did not allow me to take any unpaid leave.
Service Credit Union was a great job. It gave me plenty of room for advancement. The job gave enough flexibility to allow me to provide my customers with quality member service. The company gave each and every employee the freedom to give opinion on how to better the company.
Member Service Rep (Former Employee), Bamberg, GermanyJuly 20, 2012
Awesome management and team support. I learned a lot of cash handling skills. The co- workers were nice and greeted me every shift. The hardest part was dealing with customers that had accounts in the negatives. The enjoyable part is the holiday parties.