Field and Service Technicians work on the forefront of customer service providing technical support and service both in-house and in the field on the complete line of manufactured products. Along with responsibility of diagnosing and providing solutions for customers in the field, service technicians also respond to general inquiries for preventative maintenance, provide equipment startup and commission services, and extend technical aftermarket expertise to customers.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel required and estimated at 150 days/year.
- Technical service, commission, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all manufactured equipment, including related components.
- Support of new, current, and discontinued products
- Troubleshooting of product design and operational related feedback to R&D/NPD.
- Technical support including customer phone calls regarding the installation, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of manufactured equipment (including controls) for internal and external customers.
- Provide technical training sessions for company staff and customers regarding all aspects of service and support.
- Provide after-market support
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) motor vehicle records check
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) criminal records background check
- Experience (or familiarity) with engineering and knowledge of industrial manufacturing
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical blueprints
- Operation and maintenance of all manufactured products and controls systems
- Continued education on new products and developing systems
- Operation of Fork-lift, MIG welder, and various tools.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. provides staffing services, and telecommunications and information solutions. The Company is organized in...