We are looking someone with SQL query expertise. You will be writing lot of queries that will be used in various reports. This is an excellent opportunity for a backend person who wants to expand their expertise to Report Servers. Our company is small but fun. We pay for all relevant training and resources.
- Design and develop Crystal Reports for multiple departments – web and Windows environments utilizing Microsoft .NET (VB, C#), SQL Server and DB2 on iSeries server
- Meet with decision makers, end users, programmers, and analysts to develop report requirements
- Create documentation for report development
- Work with web team to integrate reports into company portals
- Support and manage BOE server, including upgrade to current release (currently on BOE XI R2)
- Help to develop best practices and support end users, including troubleshooting and validating reports
- Debug/Support/Enhance existing reports
- Gather Requirements/Plan/Develop new reports
- Develop and implement complex queries
- Communicate status regularly to immediate supervisor
- Work as part of a team in developing new reports and enhancements
- Document and training
- Solid development skills with any Reporting tool preferably Crystal Reports and BOE 11.5 and higher
- Solid experience with relational database design
- Strong ability to write complex queries using T-SQL and/or DB2 SQL
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a team environment
Required Job Experience / Education
- 1-2 years Report development in any Reporting tool preferably Crystal Reports and BOE 11.5 and higher
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field/ experience
- Must be eligible to work in the States. We do not sponsor work visa.
- Employees are eligible the first day of the month, following a 90 day waiting period for the benefits below.
- Insurance-Health, dental, vision, Life and 401(k). Health Insurance for employee 100% paid by company
- PTO-144 hours after 1 year, 216 hours after 5 years of employment.
- 401K Plan-100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% of employee contributions after a year of service.
- Access to company gym during business hours.
Indeed - 2 years ago