Service Management Systems

Service Management Systems Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Supervisor night crew cleaning specialist (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 21, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule, enjoyable empolyees
Meticulous attention to detail
Focused on customer satisfaction
Skilled multi-tasker
Training and development
Scheduling
Conflict resolution techniques
I like working for this company but like most places it pays to low and should pay better.
House keeping/Floor Tech (Current Employee), Morgan City, LAFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: management is easy to talk with.
Cons: don't really have any cons
my day begins by getting equipment to work space or place. strip, auto scrub, mop, dust mop. clean rooms hallways offices. doing the job. i learned not everything is easy but learning is fulfilling.
Management does the best they can with the allowances they have.
i try to get along with co-workers the best i can. i found out most people are not friendly and will take advantage of you if they think they can get away with it. So put on that smile pull your pants up and do the best you can with what God gave you. hardest part of any day is when somethings goes wrong. Do your best and smile. Fix it if you can. the best part of any day is when your hard work pays off and everyone enjoys it.
Productive and a great place to work.
eFunds Coordinator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches once a month
Cons: health care benefits weren't that great.
SMS Holdings is very family oriented and I loved working there. People were so friendly and the company were huge advocates for the American Heart Association. There wasn't much room for over time in my department but I absolutely loved working there.
Fun Place to work and very rewarding
Gaylord Campus Facility Manager (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLOctober 27, 2014
Lots of walking and inspecting. My coworkers were always positive and upbeat
I've learned how not to lead a company.
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
This company is good for a just starting out, however it is not a place where job growth transpires or raises or bonuses are given.
A Good Place to work
House Keeper (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: strong work ethic
Cons: short lunch breaks
Having worked both day shift (7am-3pm) and night shift (6pm-2:30am), I found the staff (supervisors and managers) to be very nice. A typical day starts with clocking in, stocking cleaning carts, getting cleaning area assigned - then start cleaning, using proper equipment and cleaning chemicals in a hospital setting. Also, providing customer service to patients and visitors (usually directions) as needed. Management is willing to help clean or bring more supplies (like a wet vacuum if an exam room or restroom is flooded). Co-workers are willing to help each other if a job (area to clean) is big or very extensive or needs to be done quickly. Hardest part of the job, making do toward the end of the week when supplies are short. Most enjoyable part, comradery between co-workers. I have learned there are many ways to solve a problem and everyone has the right to give input.
high energy place to work
Housekeeper for Patrick Henry Mall (Former Employee), Newport News, VAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: good co workers
Cons: need more hours
cleaning is fun.. lot of peole to clean after..Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.

Wet mop floors in all bathrooms daily. Damp mop all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas,and others daily. Clean wash basins, mirrors, daily.

Check all vacant restrooms daily to keep fresh.
Good Company Management Sucks
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2013
This job was the perfect job until one manager came to one site with lack of knowledge of the mall. He wanted to come in and do things the wrong way which caused drama.
nerve racking job
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2013
Working for service management systems can wear on your nerves
Fun busy
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 7, 2013
fun busy work place, learned a lot, Management for as Manager wont the best, fun enjoyed everything, Not hard
Maintenance and Houskeeping Combined
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), TNJuly 7, 2013
Maintenance and House keeping were kinda combined into one show, I have learned that it is not always the best to combine both maintenance and house keeping duties, co workers worked together as a team, hardest part of the job was picking up after those that slacked, gave me knowledge of building and grounds maintenance.
Good management experience
Facility Manager and Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), The Galleria Mall in Hoover, alabamaApril 15, 2013
Worked as the facility manager, meaning I was in charge of cleaning the common areas. Great group of employees but turnover was amazing and very hard to deal with.
ok company
Housekeeper/Floor Technician (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 2, 2013
Pros: work at ur own pace
Cons: no pay increases
ok company to work with if ur just looking to make extra money on the side or a college student
very challeneging
Housekeeping/Laundry (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: working as a team and being on one accord
Cons: short staffed
learned to work very hard as a team to accomplish wll that need to be done at the end of each shift.
very productive and fun work place
Supervisor of Housekeeping and Maintenance (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches and awards
Cons: angry customers
managing the employees and prviding great customer service. I learned computer task and how to become a good manager and manage employees. My managers and employees were very fun and great to work with and around. Customers who were always complaining and mean. Statisfaction guarantee
Company is aware of what is important.
Facility Manager (Current Employee), Dartmouth, MAJuly 2, 2012
The company knows why it is important to keep a good relationship with their clients. They also know how important safety is because we work in an environment where the employees or customers could slip or trip and fall. I have learned that in order to retain employees you need to make sure that they have all the tools necessary to perform the job required. The management is personable and willing to help whenever it is needed. The hardest part of my job is keeping employees because we do pay our employees minimum wage. I get satisfaction when I hear customers tell me how clean the mall is because we thrive on the cleanliness of the mall and keep up the highest standards expected.
Hard working people and fun to be around
Janitor/ housekeeper/ Groundskeeper (Former Employee), COJune 26, 2012
Pros: hour lunch break
Cons: always busy.
A typical day at work was to expect the unexpected.
Learned how to be a team leader as good co worker.
Co workers were hard working and fun to be around.
Hardest part was cleaning restrooms.
Lunch breaks were the best
Productive and fun work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee), MemphisJune 26, 2012
This company has been fun and challenging... I have learned and experienced alot from this job. The company gives you the opportunity to continuosly grow
Productive workplace and also had fun co-workers.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Chesterfield, VAJune 26, 2012
Pros: the experience
Cons: my hours
A typical day at Service Managment was very calm no big problems. I've learned that working with people is a great experience. My co-workers we're very friendly and welcoming. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming in to work and who I was working for.
Not a good job....
Floor Tech Supervisor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 7, 2012
Pros: friendly environment.
Cons: poor management, no raises.
The management are very poor, and their professionalism is bleak. The company doesn't recognize hard working employees or supervisors. If you want a serious career, this is not for you. The only good thing about the company is you will feel proud of the good job that you have done because the customers will surely recognize your hard work and comment on them.

Service Management Systems Salaries