SERVICE SOURCE

SERVICE SOURCE Employee Reviews

States, service support, and that's not really accurate. It really depends on the team you're assigned to. Some companies want you to sale.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 26, 2015
Pros: Decent pay.
Cons: They ony want young people working for them. When you're a more seasoned employee, they find ways to get rid of you, mostly saying you're not doing what they've asked.
The companies you're assigned to work with, try to get as much out of you as possible. They get rid of their high paid sales people, and put it all on the service support team.
Productive and fun workplace
Account Manager/Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 20, 2015
Pros: Beer Fridays, Company culture, Compensation
Cons: Management, Lack of Advancement opps
Overall, it was the best experience for me as an employee. The compensation potential, employee benefits and company culture were the best. The company was have a casual vibe but was all business. Ever Friday SREV had Beer Friday's, casual dress code and team activities.
worst job ever!!!!
Dining Room Attendant (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 7, 2015
Pros: good money
Cons: bad workers no free meals
I been working for service source for 6 years and it was good for couple years til it all change the shiftleaders become more aggressive to the employees they are mean they don't care about the job they just cared about the money they wont let people go home when you are sick they will keep you there til the end of the shift
Poor Management
Systems Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 29, 2015
Poor Management. Does not seem to know where the company is going. Always changing with no clear goal. Cutting of staff with the exception of OT. Just floundering as a company.
If you like to stay busy...this job is for you
Food Sanitation Specialist (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 26, 2015
Pros: hour break
Cons: Call in on your days off
Food Sanitation Specialist
Whether if you work on first shift or second your day starts of calm and then becomes busy in a flash as the hungry soldiers enter the cafeteria. The most enjoyable part of the job is the pay.

Service Source however offers several jobs that you are free to apply for.
Overall okay
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 7, 2015
Pros: hour breaks, off on major holidays....also depends which team you're on.
Cons: training is nothing like the work you will do on your team.
This place is a good place to work for college graduates and the pay is good. It is a very young environment. Your experience will be determine on which team you work with.
great place too learn
grounds (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCFebruary 20, 2015
would go back too the grounds crew yet the goverment stopped felonies from going on base learned several things that help me too this day
Fun and exciting technology based company to work for with lots of opportunity to grow your career right out of college
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 19, 2015
collaborative environment that encourages winning as a team and working together to drive results and sales for the company
Good Company...
Operations Services Senior Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Service Source is a good company but I do not wish to participate in this mandatory indeed survey and therefore will write the bare minimum of twenty plus words and be done.
Working with disabled people
Dining Facility Attendant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: enjoyed the people i worked with
Cons: quick to fire people
I was really glad that they have a place like Service Source for the mentally and physically disabled. I truly enjoyed working with them.
wonderful job I really miss working there
Record's Clerk (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 23, 2015
This was the best job that I've had in a long time the employees was great
Service Source worked to empower individuals with significant barriers to explore and obtain careers. I enjoyed assisting the clients in realizing the
Program Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: i helped to create and maintain the program.
Cons: low compensation, little room for advancement
No day was typical while working for Service Source. That could be the best thing about the job as well as the most challenging. My job was to oversee a large group of young adults exiting high school and learning to prepare for the world of work. Each individual had his or her own goals and staff had to adjust their play book to the person. Individualized services are what made my program so special.
Good place to work.
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 8, 2014
Great place for entry level sales people. Opportunity for growth. I have worked at SREV for 2.5 yrs and learned valuable sales skills. Managers can micro manage some due to all of the young sales reps. Pool table on the 2nd floor and quarterly STARS trips for the top sales reps.
interesting and aware
Mail Clerk Attendant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 6, 2014
Pros: vacation
Cons: didn't get it
offer a lot of different work life demands as far as medical and vacation time
It was a job
Senior Operations Service Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 2, 2014
It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible--I just never really felt like I fit the corporate culture that they were trying to cultivate and maintain by hiring a bunch of people straight out of college.
Outing and Good job and work life
Operation Services Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 1, 2014
Love the job and the people I work with but looking for better pay.
I learned a lot of software
I enjoy the lack back environment.
The hardest think was learning the software cause things would change a lot.
Management here is great.
Great entry level job.
intenses work place
Skills Trainer (Current Employee), Alexandria, VANovember 22, 2014
Pros: trainig is good and good benefits
Cons: they do very little for the employee rights
They main focus is on their clients care very little about their employees . The job require a lot patience's and the work is very demanding and does not offer overtime . you have only 30min lunch brakes. The also not willing give you overtime knowing if they short on workers and give you their work load. Also they barely provide you minimum to take care your clients and it hard to get a raised and promotions.
Fun place to work due to people
Sales Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 12, 2014
Work day is great. Highly micromanaged. The most enjoyable part of the job was some of the people I worked with. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management.
Productive and fun work place
Mess Hall Attendant (Former Employee), Dumfries, VAOctober 26, 2014
like all co-workers

Management, Supervisors are great

I wish it was full time.

fun place to work at
Calling on expired contracts forcing companies to renew
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 21, 2014
Cons: paying for parking garage
Job was not as it was described. I was told it was a sales job and it was more like bill collecting. A lot of phone calls and email communication. This job is for someone that is young and single fresh out of college.

1 2 3 4