We are one of the fast and most successful Service Companies in the Bay Area. We are looking for a qualified Facility Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining in good working order and condition, the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems, and other equipment related to the mechanical and electrical plant equipment of the building under Company direct supervision and direction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain/Repair water piping systems, all plumbing fixtures and appurtenances following recognized procedures and techniques of the plumbing trade.
- Maintain/repair electrically powered low-voltage systems and equipment following accepted procedures and techniques of the electrical trade.
- Maintain/repair HVAC systems/ equipment and perform preventive maintenance including: condenser, fan coil and AHU cleaning, filter/belt replacement
- Engage and coordinate vendors for project with pre-approval from Company supervisor.
- Maintain/monitor building automation control and scheduling
- Respond to and complete applicable Facilities tickets/requests
- Develop equipment lists, maintenance schedules, and operations checklists/procedures
- Maintain records/reports of activities and maintenance /repairs performed
- Maintain inventory of assigned tools/equipment and onsite parts
- Perform any other general Facilities maintenance functions
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Two-year degree or minimum 8 years of comparable experience as a Technician/Facility Engineer (EPA Certified) and HVAC
- Previous or current hands-on experience in some major facet of Facilities mechanical/electrical/plumbing repairs
- Knowledge of building management systems, lighting control systems, work order systems or preventive maintenance systems.
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with a diverse workforce
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a high paced, collaborative environment
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Clean Driving Record
- Pay rate - 36hr
Indeed - 23 months ago