The Facility Technicican utilizes appropriate tools and equipment to assist in the installation and maintenance of facilities, which may include heating, ventilating, air conditioning, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, locksmith, painting, preventive maintenance and electrical systems. The Facility Technician monitors building equipment and machines, makes needed repairs and performs general maintenance as scheduled or needed. Other job responsibilities may include repairing high-voltage electrical systems, structural repairs, appropriate record keeping, and supervision and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain/Repair water piping systems, all plumbing fixtures and appurtenances following recognized procedures and techniques of the plumbing trade as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Maintain/repair electrically powered low-voltage systems and equipment following accepted procedures and techniques of the electrical trade as directed by immediate supervisor
- Maintain/repair HVAC systems/ equipment and perform preventive maintenance including: condenser, fan coil and AHU cleaning, filter/belt replacement
- Respond to and complete applicable Facilities tickets/requests
- Maintain equipment lists, maintenance schedules, and operations checklists/procedures as directed
- Maintain records/reports of activities and maintenance /repairs performed as directed
- Maintain inventory of assigned tools/equipment ad onside parts
- Perform any other general Facilities maintenance functions
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Generate a daily report and send to direct Supervisor at the end of the day
- If needed to work beyond the regular working hrs, prior Supervisor's approval required
- 2-5 years of hands on experience as a Facility Technician to include mechanical/electrical/plumbing repairs.
- HVAC/Electrical knowledge required
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with a diverse workforce
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a high paced, collaborative environment
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Clean MVR
- Hourly wage $20hr
Indeed - 7 months ago