ServiceMaster Services is seeking a full time custodial team leader to direct janitorial services for Benedictine College Preparatory at its new Goochland campus.
During the school year, you will work a Monday - Friday 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm shift. During the evening hours, you will direct a team of two part-time custodians. During the summer, you will mostly work a day time shift.
- Consistently provide a clean, secure and safe environment for the students, faculty and guests of the building.
- Perform all cleaning tasks
- Perform floor tech tasks: burnishing and refinishing VCT floor, machine scrub ceramic tile, extract carpet, etc.
- Direct staff to accomplish daily, weekly and project specified cleaning tasks.
- Effectively and cost efficiently execute the cleaning plan for the building.
- Direct and motivate your janitorial team.
- Work productively and closely with Benedictine's day custodian.
- Manage and control client equipment, supplies and materials inventory.
- Regularly inspect buildings to ensure cleanliness, secure and safe operations.
- Take corrective action when appropriate.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through prompt responses to customer requests and concerns.
- 3-5 years of experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities and accomplishments.
- Possess basic floor technician maintenance skills.
- Strong communications skills. Ability to work well with others at all levels.
- Strong work ethic and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
- Physically able to perform all tasks which include walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, crouching and lifting.
- Pass criminal background check and drug screening.
This position pays $11/hour and benefits include holiday and vacation pay.
If you feel that you would be a good candidate, tell us why. Please include your resume.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
ServiceMaster Services is the largest locally owned and operated janitorial company serving corporations, property managers, healthcare...