ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
ServiceMaster Clean is seeking highly-qualified B2B sales professionals to sell our janitorial business services in the Northeast market. This individual will manage large Fortune 1000 national accounts as well as prospect for new business within existing relationships and new business opportunities.
- Sells national or regional programs to new companies.
- Identifies key opportunities/needs of assigned customers (current and prospective) to achieve budgeted growth goals.
- Plans and executes sales strategies and tactics through both oral and written communication to customers.
- Develops and retains key customer relationships.
- Manages national and/or regional accounts as assigned.
- Conducts meetings as required with assigned insurance company program customers to review performance data reports, adherence to service level guidelines and to existing or new pilots within the accounts.
- Develops and implements sales strategies to capture market share.
- Assists in organizing and/or conducting training to enhance the quality of service and implement new programs or pilots for franchisees.
- Closes new business.
- Develops and implements selling strategies to achieve goals.
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Drive Energy
- Active Communications
- Business/Financial Acumen
- Learning Agility
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales Mindset/Selling Skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years relevant experience in complex B2B selling required at a national level, in a related service industry.
- Experience selling janitorial or commercial cleaning business services preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to independently manage large customers
- Ability to establish effective rapport and working relationships with customers; company staff and franchisee network; interface effectively across multiple levels within customer organizations, including senior levels
- Ability to make effective decisions
- Ability to work independently and with urgency
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to identify solutions taking into consideration the interests of all involved parties (customer, owner, organization, franchisee network) and implementing those solutions.
- Ability to effectively present value proposition and guide change
- Ability to market, sell, and close our value proposition
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to develop and implement selling strategies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.