ServiceRunner.com is a quickly-growing start-up in the Home Improvement space. The site allows you to Set the Price for and quickly schedule any home service (so if you want your bathroom painted tomorrow at 5pm for $100, you got it!). We are based in NYC and are looking for someone to kick-start and lead site development and technology team.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years in multiple organization contexts working with development.
- A working knowledge of web design, front end development, and other back-end development languages.
- Experience hiring and building a tech tech team.
- Experience managing and leading a diverse tech team.
- Experience working with a cross-functional executive team.
- A basic understanding of financial concepts (ROI, cost/benefit) to determine and explain business implications for technology decisions.
- Proven track record of meeting deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced (6+ years) PHP developer, familiar with the Lithium framework and MongoDB database.
- Experience with a wide variety of complex custom web applications.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills in building high performance teams.
- Ability to work strategically and independently with internal and external groups on multiple projects.