ServiceLink Employee Reviews

i do not wish to comment on my experience with this company
Title clearance (Current Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAMay 13, 2016
lack of respect, expect to take on more work that one can handle with no instruction, all employee's were denied of any raises. jobs positions are not secured, unprofessional of management in all dealings with employee on a daily bases, discipline people on the floor in front of other employees,
Pros
Cons
heath care, and respect, ....NONE given to employees
If you value yourself, you'll look elsewhere for employment
Team Lead Doc Audit (Former Employee) –  Hopewell, PAJune 3, 2016
I wouldn't go back there unless I was about to be homeless and desperate for money. Actually, living in my car might actually be better than going back to that s**thole. Expect LONG hours, little pay, horrible management, incompetence, shady dealings .... nothing really good to say whatsoever. The day I put my two weeks notice in was probably one of the happiest days of my life. My last day probably rivaled my wedding day as the best days of my life. I actually skipped out the door I was so giddy.
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
EVERYTHING
Must Read- Employees extremely unhappy
Vendor Operations (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAAugust 7, 2016
Leadership here utilizes a non-compete agreement to maintain seasoned employees (for those actually left).

At the top the CEO, handed the company from his dad, has done nothing to advance the company. After decimating the far-better LPS, through 'merger', SL eradicated the good management there to install their mediocre regime.

Employees ratings average a 1.5 here, which is 2 full pts less than the next competitor.

Be aware that workers here have an attrition rate less than that of a grocery store. Scary-bad management who is losing vendors and clients.
Pros
Lunch room?
Cons
Lack leadership, Poor environment, Complete disregard for employee best interests
Depending where and who
Team Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 22, 2016
It's like a rollercoaster. There are great times and bad times but the lack of a consistent positive culture was always their downfall while I was there. There are great people and management that are talented and seem to care but there has been so much fundamental damages at the higher levels that its impossible to improve the key functions this company can offer. The company has tried to improve morale and it seems to work temporary. They do offer great training for their management team and go the extra mile to educate managers on how to improve/understand communicative skills and difficult situations.
Pros
Attempting to better morale
Cons
lack of timely reviews
Post Closing
Post Closing Auditor (Former Employee) –  Aliquippa, PAAugust 30, 2016
Service link is by far the worst company. You'll scan papers the first day your there without being explained what they were or why. Then it takes 2 weeks for you to get a computer. once you get you're computer it doesn't work.. Managers don't check up on the new people to make sure everything is fine.
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
management, not having any help terrible company
Factory like environment-no value placed on employees
Default-REO Billing Analyst-A/R (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 4, 2016
Management does not have a background nor skill set with the team members. Practical, life experience only. management on the team level is shady, backhanded, micromanages. Treats others poorly and ralks more than listens. Not an effective manager of time. Treats the staff like they are children,
Pros
casual dress code
Cons
everything else
a company that has no loyalty to employees that have knowledge.
Vendor Operations Team member (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAJanuary 27, 2016
This company is worried more about how much money they spend on labor and the shift that you work more than the quality of work being completed.

I was with this company 9 years and had 2 small wage increases in 2015 . I trained numerous employees over the last 5 years. I was USPAP certified last year. I had a positive yearly review in 2015. My job was now eliminated but others with less seniority and noted lower productivity are still there.
Pros
3 week vacation after 5 years and 4 personal choice holidays and 4-5 sick days
Cons
healthcare $$$ for less coverage, no bonuses, little raises
Merger Gone Wrong
Manager (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAApril 7, 2016
SL was two different companies before January 2014.

LPS- tech-savvy, top of the class in valuations.

ServiceLink- low-volume valuations company with upper management rubes (boyhood buddies) trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

The result of combining these two companies, when service link owns the management who makes the big decisions is a company that's disorganized and falls apart. Owned by FNF in Jacksonville, either the CEO must be removed, or FNF will have to shut it down.

Sad.

Working there, each day employees at every level wonder if they will have a job tomorrow. It's all about "Relationships", as they like to studder. These so-called relationships are only among the very few.

Vendors see the degradation, clients know it, employees feel the negative environment, outsiders understand the reputation. The only ones who don't know what's happening are those within.

CircusLink
Pros
Parking
Cons
Just about all
N/a
Sr. Quality Control Lead & Trainer (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 31, 2016
Foundation such as work ethics and management is not built. Work ethics are not up to standard corporate America. Employees are treated like children. Workplace is set up like an call center environment.
Always worried....
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 4, 2016
Was with LPS then ServiceLink for years and constantly worried about being laid off. My team at one point had over 100 people, but towards the end had less than 10. Management blamed the slowdown on a number of things but I wondered if our services were being offered to new client. Most likely not, and management should have been more honest. Only great thing was being able to work-at-home.
Pros
Work-at-home
Cons
Low pay, no job security
Great People but no place for advancement
Disbursement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 20, 2016
A typical work day is making sure the files that came in that day are balanced and disbursed and send out all checks that was printed for that day and sent off. I love most of my co-workers and they was great to work with. The management could be better. But I learned a lot working there on how to balance and disbursed files on time and how to send out wires.
Pros
Get People to work with
Cons
Bad Management no place for advancement
just another pace to work - nothing special
On-Site Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 25, 2016
I learned quite a bit. Training was pretty good. Pay was decent.
I didn't work directly with my supervisor so I have no comments about management.
Good first job, not without it's frustrations.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 14, 2016
Everyday is different and continually increasing your business knowledge. 1 in 4 weeks is usually pretty hectic and stressful.
Pros
Team events, Gym, Game Room
Cons
Management are unrealistic and disconnected from their employees
Fair employment
Senior Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Moon, PAFebruary 23, 2016
This company was very good to me with my schedule and providing vacation and benefits, however, the total compensation is very low and the advancement opportunities are few and far between.
work place
Disbursements Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 30, 2016
typical wok day would be closing loans, sending money and paying the proper due. the learning experience i gained would have go be learning how to read a HUD more in depth. liked working with my tam because we were a team.
hardest part of m job would be the month end. anyone thats works in post closing knows about the end of the month.
all in all i liked working at my last employer.
Hourly employees benefit more than salary
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 24, 2016
Hourly employees enjoy almost unlimited OT. Salary employee's are expected to put in similar hours, but get nothing in return. I love working there, but the may is not what I expected with a college degree.
OK workplace
Financial/Mortgage Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNSeptember 30, 2016
Nice environment. Friendly staff.I worked there for about a year as a temp and I never had any problems. Just wish they would have offered more perks for the job
Pros
NONE
Cons
No wi-fi or on site cafe.
Productive and fun workplace
Company (Former Employee) –  HeadquartersOctober 19, 2015
Great company, great management, career advancement, creative, innovative, excellent work/life balance and great co-workers. I learned how to succeed and navigate in a corporate environment.
Pros
Great management
Not very well run
Appraisal Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moon, PAAugust 24, 2016
AN open queue of Appraisal are loaded and each person I sto grab between 4-6 at a time and review them. Add commentary when applicable or changes are to be made
Pros
I had prior experience
Cons
Good company with some beneifts
Default Examiner (Current Employee) –  Aliquippa, PANovember 2, 2015
The work is constant, yet monotonous. The health benefits are expensive, but they offer a good 401K, employee stock purchase plan and wellness programs. The quality of management ranges from okay to excellent. Co-workers would rate the same. Being in the industry for over 15 years, I have not learned that much since coming to this company.
Pros
wellness program, stock purchase plan
Cons
healthcare

2.2