SERVICEMASTER

SERVICEMASTER Employer Reviews

Dynamic change
IT Vendor Relations Manager, IT Governance Office (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2014
Dynamically and rapidly changing environment.
High community involvement
Nice Campus
Great Company with integrity and Leadership you can trust.
Terminal Clean Technician (Current Employee), Riley Children's HospitalAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great pay and christian company with moral values and integrity.
Cons: some jobs are temporary contracts.
I work third shift and really enjoy my job. It is challenging yet fun and rewarding. I work with a great crew of guys. The hardest part of my job is seeing the sick children in the Hospital. The best part of the job is knowing that the well being of patients depends on my doing my job to the best of my ability.
Its a great company to work for.
Water and Fire Tech (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 31, 2014
Get to work, get our assignments, go out in the field to perform our duties. Learned the different classes of water damage thru the school that I attended. Fair and understanding management. Very helpful co-workers. The hardest part is Demo and Drywall. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people.
Great employees and a wonderful company to work for.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lots of freedom to get work done, flexible management
Cons: not many breaks, always changing schedule
The job consisted of work starting around 4pm-12am
A lot of driving and interacting with other employees.
My coworkers and employees that I managed were all, as a whole, wonderful people.
The job did take up a lot of free time, especially in a management role but it was ok becuase the job was fun.
Stayed busy and was always learning.
National Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Collierville, TNJuly 24, 2014
Pros: hour lunches, friendly smiles
Cons: not being able to eat at your desk
There was never a dull day. Everyone was very professional, and friendly including management. I loved being apart of a real team. I was always learning something new, and even trained a new lady myself. Id love to work here again if given the opportunity.
Nice working environment
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee), Monticello, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Prepare commercial business for the next work day, Cleaning, mopping, dusting, trash disposal, etc.

Learned how to clean and sanitize.

Management easy going and participative.

Co workers friendly and team oriented.

Finishing work within allotted time.

Satisfaction of a job well done.
Very family oriented
Office Manager/ Claims Manager (Former Employee), Prattville, ALJuly 22, 2014
Working for ServiceMaster was challenging yet provided me with a lot of experience and knowledge in the insurance field.
Fun, positive atmosphere.
Business Development (Former Employee), Peoria, AZJuly 12, 2014
Driving to local insurance agents in my territory to visit them and build relationships. Scheduling lunches with these agents to solidify the relationship and educate them on our services. Met some wonderful people that I am now proud to call friends. All of my co-workers were absolutely wonderful. Truly caring individuals, from the receptionist to – more... the owner. – less
Great company to work for. Family environment, supportive and compassionate employers.
Part Time Office Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches, bonuses and great gifts for holidays and birthdays.
Cons: part time
A typical day at work consisted of answering calls utilizing a multiline switchboard, maintaining and updating employee files. Data entry and all other duties as assigned.

I was afforded the opportunity to learn sales during a time when the company lost clients due to the fall of the economy. My hours were cut at this time and the owner offered me – more... the sales position in order to help build business and also keep an income for my family.

Management and co-workers were the great, they exuded compassion and concern making sure that we all got the job done with a team effort.

Hardest part of the job was that it was part time.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was low stress and everyone was so helpful. – less
Productive and great place to work.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Tampa, FlJune 19, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: short breaks
I called customers to fix accounts.
I sold merchandise.
Enjoyed helping people.
Busy Cleaning Services
Cleaning services (Former Employee), Manhattan, KSJune 16, 2014
Vacuuming, Dusting, Windows and Mirrors at each account. Clean Bathrooms, restock on low bathroom products. Empty trash cans and replace bags, take trash to outside receptacle. Clean break rooms. Conduct other duties as assigned.
a family oriented company with its customers at heart
National Accounts Coordinator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 3, 2014
i love working for ServiceMaster. It is the best place to grow and network. It is an excellent example of a company that identifies its future leaders and watches them elevate.
new Contact Center in Glendale; management does not know what they are doing, employees are confused
CSR (Former Employee), GlendaleMay 24, 2014
Pros: nice location for a contact center; close to shopping centers, and outlets
Cons: management seems like they need more training, employees are not properly trained in customer service which results in hanging up on customers
Before i was hired, i was told that i would be hired on as a full-time REGULAR employee. when in training, we all find out that we were full-time TEMPORARY employees who would receive no benefits. On the floor, management is horrible ( not wanting to take escalated phone calls, or giving you incorrect information to give to customers)
I can understand – more... the call center is new and was recently opened , but on a management level, they could have done a lot better. the employees on the floor are all stressed, and it seemed as if no one who was hired really knows what customer service entails. Employees that hang up on customers mid sentence because they are irate, or a customers call being disconnected because that employee doesn't know the answer to her question is NOT customer service at all. I resigned after receiving an opportunity elsewhere, but i will definitely recall my experience here, and will not apply here again in the future. – less
Franchisee
Business Development Consultant, Southeast Region (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2014
Pros: big operations
Cons: growth
Operated 78 Stores which include Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts and Long John Silver's
Management was the owner and changed daily of what he wanted
Enjoyed Operating and Developing people and units
na
januitor (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOMay 17, 2014
the jobs put miles on my car
the job pay less and less hour
you have to wait for manager to call to tell me what builds to clean
Pay is pretty decent, great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 2, 2014
Pros: pay is decent
Cons: hours get cut, upper management don't know much, not much chance of career advancement
Call volume gets pretty high during the peak season
Supervisors are cool, but some are very sneaky so watch out
Co-workers are pretty cool
not a long term job
Customer Service (Current Employee), memphis tnApril 29, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: management
management isn't much help, some supervisors can be really rude & disrespectful. HR can be a complete joke at times. Customers over all are ok who be easier if everyone did there part.
Inbound Call Center
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 25, 2014
Pros: great 401k and healthcare
Cons: company was unable to accomodate my school schedule
Answering inbound calls from American Home Shield customers.
Made outbound follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
Hardest part of the job was leaving after five years of employment in order to complete my degree.
Management had an open door policy and welcomed all questions and concerns from employees.
Co-workers were easy to talk to and willing – more... to help each other. – less
GOOD POSITIVE WORK PLACE
Floor Technician (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 24, 2014
ROUTINE EVERYDAY SAFE WORK ENVIROMENT POSITIVE MANAGEMENT GREAT CO-WORKERS
ServiceMaster Clean
Janitorial (Former Employee), MDApril 23, 2014
Pros: independant working
Cons: no fulltime hours
My experience with ServiceMaster was ok. I cleaned different offices everyday. My joy was rewarding because I was able to bond with all of the tenants. I was responsible for securing the buildings after hours.

1 2 3 4 5

About SERVICEMASTER

ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and – Read more