ServiceNow Employee Reviews

Excellent work environment, all around.
Information Development Intern (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 14, 2015
Everyone loves where they work and what they do. Laid back company, but seriously gets work done and has a great time doing it!
Fun workplace
Remote Employee (Current Employee), Shelby Township, MIApril 13, 2015
Very nice people. I enjoyed working there and met nice people. Very nice people. I enjoyed working there and met nice people. Very nice people. I enjoyed working there and met nice people.
The People <3
Sol. Dev. Mgr., Professional Services (Current Employee), Washington StateApril 6, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, free beer, snacks, chocolate in the lobby, the people, my management, the strategic vision of the company and the values
Cons: None.
I love this company and I love the people. They are by far the best people I've worked with after 15+ years in high tech. Everyone will roll up their sleeves and pitch in to help get the job done. People are open, honest and transparent (in my experience). By far the best company I've worked for in high tech - the benefits and pay are world class! I've learned what it really means to have a true team and see these people in action together. The hardest part of the job is learning a completely new SaaS platform around ITSM. There is also a lot of change here and if you don't handle change well, it may be tough for you. I personally deal with change really well so that's probably part of the reason I am so happy here. The most enjoyable part of my job has been working with such great people. My co-workers are the best!!
Excellent learning curve
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: supportive team members
Scrum methodology was followed. So, everyday standup meetings were held and this was an effective way to keep track of the progress and also other team members who could solve the issue came ahead and helped. Learnt a lot because developed the framework from scratch.
Great Company
Sr. IT Project Manager, Cloud Infrastructure (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: staff, management, opportunity
SNOW is a great place to work. The atmosphere lends itself to professional advancement. SNOW was like my second home. My collegues are people that I still share life with. Great for college graduates and expereiced professionals alike.
Fast growing company, great solutions
Senior Event Marketing Manager, Corporate Events (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: some really good people at the company, customers love the solutions.
Cons: micro-managers, internal infrastructure needs work
Company has grown too fast, infrastructure still needs a lot of work. Many employees confused as to who is responsible for what. Management tends to micro manage.
Stay away
Consultant Program Manager (Current Employee), san joseOctober 18, 2014
ServiceNow is a toxic culture where inexperienced management is trying to lead without having a vision or strategy...
This may be well and good if they left the rank and file alone to do their jobs- unfortunately for all the employees management is constantly imposing their changing direction and capricious policies on them.
There are little to no processes in the company and the Program management office lacks direction so nothing gets accomplished.

Nice employees in general- high turnover rate as everyone is trying to get out
Great company for the most part
Senior Discover and Automation Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: travel and great product
Cons: no time for personal time off
Hard time with work/life balance when you are traveling all over the world.
Good product/long hours
Project Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 11, 2014
Be prepared to work long hours. The product has great potential.
Summer Intern
Intern (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 17, 2014
Pros: snacks, coffee, tons of freedom, good pay
I served as a summer intern for ServiceNow. Very good work environment, working with tons of extremely driven and motivated individuals. Definitely would consider full time employment here if possible.
Good work place
Validation Lead/Onsite Coordinator at USA (Current Employee), Raritan, New JerseyApril 16, 2014
Good work place. We had a very good fun. We will have a team lunch often.
Hyper-Growth Phase
Senior Public Relations Manager (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 2, 2014
Company is in a hot segment of technology. They sell software for IT as a service. Enterprises are ready to adopt SaaS and cloud so lots of opportunities at the company.
Productive and fun place to work for.
Remote Services Consultant (Former Employee), Waltham, MAFebruary 9, 2014
ServiceNow provides you with all of the tools you need to succeed. Management has an open door policy.
Great Company
Program Manager (Current Employee), Santa claraJune 30, 2013
Wonderful work life balance and great dev team and outstanding sales people. Great benefits and pay. Executive Team top notch
Everyone smiling as you pass them
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2013
Great to go to work everyday where everyone has a smile on their face. People are genuinely happy to work here.
Great Product and Great People
Solution Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 28, 2012
Co-workers are friendly and helpful, learned a lot about ITSM, hardest part of the job was how quickly management expects you to ramp up without assistance.
Headquarters