ServiceSource, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work right out of college or as a first real world job
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 9, 2016
Enjoyable place to work but the compensation at the rep level is not such to sustain a family moving forward unless you go jnto management. For ears there was no career path that was discussed. No one knew what any of the managers made or why, and there was no incentive to move forward for twice the work with only a 50% raise and no personal life.
Pros
Great spiffs for performance
Cons
All the spiffs have to do with alcohol
Help Desk
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 14, 2016
I worked at a help desk assisting governmental and non-ptofit agencies in obtaining a .gov domain through the Federal government. This was a one year contract with the Dept of Health and Human Services (HHS). I worked with one other in a mostly unsupervised work environment. The most enjoyable part of my work was talking on the phone with clients to achieve their goals, which was to have an online presence. I also maintained daily logs, an extensive online file system, and maintained the automated part of the application system. My office mate was blind and I assisted him in his daily work.
I enjoyed the structure aspect of my day.

For the last 2 years I have participated in a structured day program.
Pros
I liked helping others
Cons
Very lonely. Only one office mate.
Great Company that loves their mission
Project Manager (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 25, 2016
ServiceSource is a great Not Profit that really cares about their mission. They are also innovative and aggressive in how they gain contracts to further growth. One of the best things about working there is that you will get a chance to grow within the company and jump from numerous divisions if you express some interest and fit the need. Management is also welcoming and helps younger staff grow into their position. There is also a corporate mentoring program specifically for this. The cons includes starting pay and sometimes direction isn't clear, which leads to taking on multiple projects at once.
Pros
Great perks, Easy going management, corporate mentoring program
Cons
Starting salary, Direction from the top can be confusing
Many career opportunities
Enclave Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 14, 2016
Wow! Servicesource is a phenomenal place of employment.Working for Servicesource made me feel empowered.I also felt very appreciated.There were times I was given the opportunity to fill in for my Supervisor.Overall it was a great learning experience.
Pros
Many career opportunities
Low moral /atmosphere
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDApril 18, 2016
As soon as you cross threshold you are bombarded with everybody else's problems. I have learned about the importance of mail security. My co-workers are nice. The hardest part of my job is keeping my sanity. The most enjoyable part of my job is supervising my employees.
Pros
I get to travel to various locations
Cons
Non stop work
Great Job Culture like no other
Renewal Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 25, 2016
Work environment is like no other, it's very relaxed, but it can also demanding. (which is a good thing!)

Regular work schedule, not a lot of OT offered, co-workers are nice.

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY
Pros
benefits, job security
Cons
pay
Good place to start a career
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2016
SREV is improving with the new C suite, but still has a great deal of growing up to do. Could do with some new leadership at the mid-level and better compensation packages and career paths to keep good talent.
Amazing company to work for!!!!
Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakton, VAJune 28, 2016
I love my job. There are several benefits to working with this company, advancement being one of them.
Pros
tuition reimbursement, schedule, pay, and atmosphere.
Cons
The usual job things.
Chaotic work environment
manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 21, 2016
Service Source was a very chaotic place to work. Not the corporate office, but a contract site. The SS management cared little for the working conditions or happiness of the employees on the contract, simply because they didn't want to make waves with the Gov agency in charge of the contract. On several occasions management instructed employees to give false/favorable reviews of the relationship with the Gov contract so as to appear the positive.
Motivating workplace environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 14, 2016
Enjoyable workplace with friendly atmosphere. Co-workers and managers are uplifting and willing to assist anyway they can for you to succeed.
Productive fun environment with great employees
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 11, 2016
This is a great place to work. Great people doing great things.

Management is fair but expects a lot out of you.

Co-workers are the highlight of this place. Good young culture.
i loved this job
electronics repair tech (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 29, 2016
I loved the type of work I did here along with the people I worked with. I felt so professional. this was a 9 -5 job I could go to every day without problems encountered
Aquired great experience
Senior Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 18, 2016
Service Source offered me versatile experience. I learned certain skills that most jobs cannot offer. They give you tools that give you the ability to work almost anywhere and allow you to manage your own business.
Pros
Ability to manage your own work day.
Cons
Can be very stressful at times.
Great for right out of college
Sr. Operations Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 8, 2016
Great opportunity to gain experience right out of college, but difficult to advance. Gain computer skills, exposure to meetings/office environment. Someone's experience will depend solely on the account they're on and the manager they have. A good team will make or break this position. After a year or two at this company, unless you plan on becoming a manager, you will be itching to move on.
Pros
10 hours of PTO every month, relatively flexible schedules (dependent on the account and manager), young work culture, work outings and activities, secure & stylish high rise building
Cons
Often managers are not the right fit for the account, Upper management and direction of company is constantly changing, general lack of communication from upper executives and the employees, outsourcing several positions overseas and will most likely do more, Low raises, Low salaries.
Great environment
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 9, 2016
Loved the culture, not great pay.

Employee oriented and great schedule, had to pay $65a month for parking but otherwise OK
Service Source
Server/Cook (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAApril 4, 2016
I've Worked With Service Source For Almost 8 Years. It Is A GOOD Company To Work For. I Just Feel That They Play Unfair Sometimes. And I Am Ready TO MOVE UP!
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Not Fair With The Jobs.
Wonderful Place to be!!!
An Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 11, 2015
They are a great company that cares about their employees. I did not have one bad day or encounter anything wrong with this company. If I didn't have to move, I would still be there. They pay great, they treat their employees out to eat, have company parties all based on great work we've done!
Food Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCFebruary 7, 2016
You sigh in do our job that we are a sighed to do an go home. the opportunity of working with the service members. we benefits from the company
Pros
we get there drinks free
Cons
we can not eat the food.
Mess Hall Attendant
Mess Hall Attendant (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VANovember 9, 2015
Performed serving, cleaning and stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms. Cleaned and polished counters, shelves, and walls as well as equipment in food services area. Placed food servings on plates and trays according to order or instructions.
Cons
I have a disability you might have to repeat to me!
good place to work
Mess Hall Attendant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 14, 2015
good place to work fast pace job some times slow but often busy always keep busy or else manager will get on you're butt..the good part of the job is the pay bad part is too many drama's but that's what you get when you work around woman's..other then that everything is all good..
Pros
pay
Cons
too many drama