ServiceSource, Inc Employee Reviews

Great first corporate job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Typical office routine on a daily basis. Very "college" type of environment. Challenging sales goals. Very youth orientated. Great entry level corporate experience.
Lessons Learned
Senior Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 18, 2017
This job definitely helped me to learn that I need to research a company much more, before taking a position with them. Their upper level management is running the company into the ground and it's sad to see what they're doing with things.
Pros
Downtown, Nice Break-rooms, Self-paced
Cons
Lousy management, no advancement, moving to overseas employees
it was a great experence
Warehouse Trainee (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 7, 2017
Working for service source was a fun experience. I learned a lot of things while working there. I worked with there inventory system and packed are materials to be shipped to the costumer. along with maintenance and stocking are warehouse and receiving any item we may receive to ship out.
Work was a bit redundent
Computer Refurbisher (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 2, 2017
Hired from Vocational Services as a temporary employee. Started as an Inter and was offered part time position after internship of 2 days a week. Then offered 3 days, then 4 days, then laid off when new management decided they did not want part time workers.
Pros
Able to work with someone with a disability
Cons
Work was redundent
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cherry Point, NCAugust 29, 2017
New management structure changed the working environment - work schedules constant changed - Seriously under paid positions with terrible work life balance. Management really don't work with you to accommodate your work/life schedule. Previous manager were most understand with employees based on they disabilities.
Service Source was good
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCAugust 27, 2017
I loved working with service source it's a company that works with people that has a disability. They treat everyone equal and fair. I loved working with mail and delivering and picking up mail. I'm a hard worker.
Pros
I loved my job
Cons
working in the cold
intellectually interesting with lots of opportunity
SVP Finance (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 25, 2017
intellectually interesting with lots of opportunity. Successfully transitioning business from core renewals to broader set of solutions. That brings lots of opportunity.
Good place to work, nice coworkers
Mess Hall Attendant (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAAugust 16, 2017
A typical day at work was serve the Marines breakfast then clean the tables, chairs and sweep and mop the floors. we then made up box lunches for the marines that were in the field. I learned to be a team player. the management team was great. The hardest part of the job was getting there at 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a bunch of good people
Pros
good staff
Cons
some short days
Good Culture
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 14, 2017
Service Source prides themselves on their work culture; they invest in their employees positive environment. And, are open to new ideas, and willing to continually improve.
Low Stress, great People
Contractor, FAA (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 10, 2017
After almost two years I can say overall it's been a great place to work. Coworkers are easy to get along with and management is very understanding when it comes to sudden events that occur outside of work.
Pros
Good people, relaxed but productive work enviroment
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities, Stagnant wages
Can be stressful, especially during review processing
Manager, Compensation (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 8, 2017
Excellent place to work. Although a well established company, it is going through some growth pains as it works its way through the Workday HRIS system. The system is flexible, but requires a considerable amount of training to make it a fully functional and robust system.
my day at work
General Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 8, 2017
service source is a good company to work for . there help you if needed
everyone that work a service source is very nice.good and very respectful people to work with
Service Source was good work for all people
Dining Facility Attendant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 5, 2017
I worked with Service Source for ten years. We are doing for army. We are doing cleaning all over the areas all time. Any areas need to be clean to keep food healthy and people healthy.
Pros
Have to pay for meal.
Cons
Short breaks.
I dont really like it but is a job.
Mess Attendant (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAAugust 1, 2017
It's a job. It's loss the work an more the people. If you love high school bull come here. I've seen people work one shift an quite that day. It's sad.
terrific
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 20, 2017
Working for ServiceSource is a great experience. I wish most jobs were as great as this company. if you have a disability I would highly recommend working for this company.
Great Place to Develop and Grow
Business Analyst (II) (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 14, 2017
Fantastic Company and a lot of great people to work and learn from. My self growth within the company has given me the tools to feel a great sense of accomplishment
Great work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 7, 2017
Service source is great they keep you moving they keep
You happy and they make sure that you on top of every
Thing is right so when you move on your ok.
Pros
I loved the work place
Cons
No cons
A company lagging behind the times
Software / Data Engineer (Former Employee) –  Issaquah, WAJune 27, 2017
Definitely not a technology company, stagnant at many levels with leadership that often seems clueless.
The company tries to outsource seemingly everything which ends up confusing and counterproductive.
Great Company if you are committed to success
VP Strategic Transformation and Channel Solutions (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 21, 2017
ServiceSource is very focused and intent on making a difference for it's clients.

If you are an employee committed to making a difference this may be the place for you.
Great enivronment
Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Wolf Dining Faclity, Fort CarsonJune 12, 2017
Good leadership. Very active environment.Good people. Good attitude and communication skills with employees.Good salary.Great benefits for employees and great training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceSource, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.