ServiceSource Employee Reviews

Good entry level gig
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 14, 2017
Great place to develop selling practices. Company lacks direction and would benefit from more knowledgable and better organized leadership. No upward mobility.
Nice Culture, lacking in career advancement
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 9, 2017
Great people great environment. Seriously under paid positions with terrible work life balance. If you want to work all the time for less pay just to be in a fun environment this company is for you.
Pros
Perks & Rewards, Bonus structure, Great people
Cons
No work/life balance, underpaid positions
Productive Place
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Boyers, PA 16018June 5, 2017
Management for Service Source is good. They really work with you to accommodate your work/life schedule. There really isn't a hard part to the job. A typical day at work consists mostly of meeting our deadlines and getting work out on time.
Pros
work schedule
benefits
Service Source is losing its edge
Senior in Operations of Managed Services (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 30, 2017
Typical work hours are 8-5pm. 40 hours per week are expected, paid hourly not salary. Slightly flexible work hours. Strict clock in/emailing managers system.

Operations is a high expectation of Data Analyzation, Cloud Research, multiple-Platform Admin usage & Internal/External Communications and high dollar Contract building. At many times it feels you are doing Sales jobs without the bonus incentives or support.

Management is a mix between intelligent, direct leaders and previously promoted peers by way of seniority, with no prior management training. Management varies greatly by internal team.

HR are super friendly, but practically all new to the company. The company spent a pretty penny investing in hiring and renovations last year. Coincidently no raises were given out in the last year.

The hardest part of working at Service Source is the investment in your career. There is a great amount of turnover so trust between managers and peers is spotty. There is a small window of ladder-climbing possible and many, many jobs are moving overseas.

Casual Friday's, once a financial quarter outings to ball games and bars keep you going for a while.

Service Source is losing its edge. The young professional "startup vibe" has long been peeked. Rewarding hard-working, long-term committed employees seems to be a thing of the past..
Pros
Service Source Denver has a great location and employee culture.
Cons
Slim advancement opportunities. Low or no promotions/pay raises. Currently in a hiring freeze.
Exciting and fun workplace with ever changing company focus
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 18, 2017
Really enjoyed my tenure during my first few years at SeeviceSource. Over time however the focus began to change and with that so did the general mentality of the workplace community.
Pros
Friendly energetic work environment.
Cons
Advancement opportunities became limited over time, incentives slowly dissolved as well
Good job to get foot in door
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 3, 2017
Good job for people fresh out of college. Good work/life balance. Pay could be better but overall not a bad place to work. Promotion and career advancement could be better.
Pros
Office downtown, team outings
Cons
pay, career advancement
Skills Training Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 8, 2017
I love working and being able to train people in order for then to obtain a position in the field that they choose. Being able to sit one on one with them and to share what I have learned through out the years.
Pros
Different kinds of people
Cons
The low hours
A place that cares about its employees.
Operations Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 29, 2016
The idea of ServiceSource is specialization in a very niche market that's focused on sales. Team and company outings happen every few weeks and it's a fantastic way to learn more about your coworkers and unwind. The Nashville location is walking distance to most things you can think of, but parking is either paid ($65 per month) or free at Nissan Stadium.Traffic can get very disheartening some days if you are commuting.
Very intriguing place to work ...
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAAugust 11, 2016
My employment opportunity has been rewarding but very educational. I was able to work with disabled people which has been very rewarding and at times challenging as well. Working for this company I was able to see how large companies can lose focus on standard operating procedures. This can cause major confusion when trying to develop a unified team of leaders.
Company in a turnaround period
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 2, 2016
This used to be a great place to work and it will be a great place to work again. However, I left the company in a state of serious transition. There is a big disconnect between upper management and the rep level and each division seems to be fractured.
Great place to start your career
GCS Annuities Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 2, 2016
Service Source is a great place to work. Everything is learned on the job so its a great place to start out when you're fresh out of school or switching career paths.

Its a young, fun environment. You can go to work and not hate being there, thats a big deal when you are working 40 hours a week!

Pay is mediocre, but thats to be expected with a "starter" job. Most people here are just putting in some time and getting experience to move onward and up with other companies.

The benefits are top notch.
Pros
Great Benefits, Fun Culture, Resume builder
Great Company
Warrior Bridge Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakton, VAApril 28, 2016
Very good company to work for, they are very inclusive in their service of people with disabilities. Two Thumbs up and will be missed
Great place with understanding management
SCIF Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 29, 2016
Low on the communication but to be expected with a new company other than that great company to work for. Management is good and all employees are easy to get along with.
Innovative and Dynamic Company to work for
VRS Counselor/CIS (Current Employee) –  Oakton, VAJanuary 22, 2016
ServiceSource is a great non-profit organization to work for. The company is built upon humble and family oriented roots.
Good Contractor Role
Senior Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 11, 2016
I enjoyed my experience at ServiceSource as a contractor working directly on salesforce.com deployments. I worked on multiple deployments from microsoft crm to salesforce.com. I specifically worked on the Sales Console deployment, and was responsible for the Partner Portal deployment. I also served as a senior salesforce.com consultant providing guidance and expertise as it relates to the project. I trained our entire team on how to write effective user stories as we used a scrum based approach and taught them about the effectiveness of high level acceptance criteria. My peers and the executive team were great individuals who worked hard and made the workplace an exciting and productive place to be.
Great Entry Level
Senior Renewals Account Manager/Inside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 8, 2016
Great Entry level sales role. Friendly management teams. Corporate Setting, with relaxed atmosphere. Millenial heavy staff.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Limited earning potential
Fun, relaxed work environment with a ping pong table
Senior Operations Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2016
Team-based work environment divided between sales and data. Working on the data side provided a glimpse into a lot of systems I had no prior experience with. I enjoyed working with the sales team, but heard the relationship could be tense on other teams.
Pros
Great benefits, relaxed dress code and work environment
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunity in operations
Productive and fun work environment
Operations Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 2, 2016
ServiceSource is filled with diversity in personality types as well as positions. I was fortunate to belong to a team of friendly and helpful coworkers who made great teammates. A typical day at work began with checking all of my emails as I was the initial point of contact for our resellers, distributors, and customers. After I responded to all emails, I would perform quality assurance checks on my teammates' data entry requests. I learned how to effectively communicate with others in a professional business setting and gained further knowledge with multiple computer programs. Management was fair and seemed to genuinely care about their employees and made me feel welcome at all times. The hardest part of my job was also the most enjoyable: it was constantly busy and required exceptional multitasking skills.
Pros
Great coworkers, benefits, break times, and bosses.
Productive, while learning we still have fun outings. Team based, so you get close with team mates and work as a team to accomplish goals.
VMware Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 17, 2015
Great and friendly culture. Learned business ethics, business communication, selling, and how to work under pressure.

Great first job.
Pros
Culture, Teaches you a lot about this business world.
Cons
Micro managed
ServiceSource
Software Annuity Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 6, 2015
This is a great company to work for. ServiceSource provides a family like environment with great potential to learn and succeed. I would recommend working where to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceSource. Our community is ready to answer.