Servisair United States Employee Reviews

it is a paychech
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2015
no compensation for hard work management doesn't care under paid over worked severely under staffed and under equipped good experience for better companies
MANAGER (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 26, 2015
Servisair has been merged with Swissport. I left before the merger so I can only provide info about Servisair.

There were numerous advancement opportunities, but the HR process was a formality because many positions were given to hand picked applicants.

Compensation was fair to good and depended largely on who you reported to. Work-life balance was fair to ok.
Great boss
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: international culture
Cons: no benefits
I was contracted to Lufthansa airlines. One of my favorite places to work. Management is very professional. I loved working in international travel. The best part was the customer service and meeting people from many different countries.
Good
RAMP AGENT (Former Employee), boston maMarch 11, 2015
hard working and fast paste environment. you see people from every part of the world. You get a lot of free time while you wait from a aircraft to arrive or depart. the hardest part of the job is loading the aircraft because you are putting heavy bags in the smallest part of the plane.
Not the best job, maybe to start with if you have a lot of time
RAMP AGENT (Former Employee), Humble, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: discounts for food at airport
Cons: length of time needed to get everything done to start working among other things
Parking in a parking lot you still have to pay for until you get your own thing for your car(which can take weeks) and the length of time to actually get everything done for you can start working can really defer a person from getting this job. Baggage is easy so long as you know what you're doing, and there are breaks between certain flights. I don't recommend for someone immediately in need for money or for someone that has experience at something else. I do recommend for a first time job, though.
HRIS / Payroll Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2015
A good company to work for, strong management, talented employees. Recently bought out by Swissport and moved home office functions to Dulles, Va.
productive environment
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 31, 2015
have plan set for flights of the day
make sure fueling truck is working properly
make sure fuel pump engine is running properly
complete flights without any delays or problems
complete paper work properly of every flight fueled
count all gallons pumped at end of day/shift
not puctive place to work
GSE Mechanic (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 3, 2014
Pros: no imforation for or equipment
Cons: lunch breaks
co-worker dont work together made work really hard!,manger is miss managee,no parts for the equipment that u are working on
Can't expect much from a contract company
Flight Lead, Various International Airlines (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 30, 2014
Pros: fun people
Cons: no benefits
Contract companies aren't that great but Servisair was fun. They're no longer around, bought out by Swissport recently but the pay wasn't too bad, but no benefits. Management wasn't great, but the people were fun.
Great Job
Fueler (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 14, 2014
Great environment with dangerous duties. Touch weather conditions and exposed to outdoor conditions.
Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee), Romulus, MINovember 7, 2014
Pros: provide with personal protection equipment
Cons: work outside
Good job, But always changing, people in and out everyday
short staffed, in the middle of a buyout. Work outside.
Excelent place to work for and great if you have small kids who love big jets
Lineman (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 23, 2014
Pros: not to crazy of a schedule
Cleaning planes, Unloading luggage, De-icing planes during winter time.
cool
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 14, 2014
fun to work with planes and fast paced environment, nice workers and managament
ServisAir
Fueler (Former Employee), DetroitSeptember 22, 2014
It was a nice job I liked the people in it I should have stayed there honestly
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Very Poor Management. They also do not work well under pressure.
servisair is a company whom does not recognize the value of its employees
Fueler - Fill (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILSeptember 14, 2014
a typical day consist of writing reports, fueling different types of aircraft and lots of driving.i'd learned alot form this company but the hardest part about this job is the mandatory overtime. the most enjoyable part was getting paid weekly.
Smell like gas while working around airplanes that can suck you in and spit you out like gum.
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers
Cons: everything smells like jet fuel
You drive around in a fueling truck smelling of jet fuel while fueling the airplanes. You need to know some basic math skills like converting gallons to lbs and lbs to kilos. The supervisors are awesome and the co-workers are some of the best people I've known.The hardest part is trying not to smell like Jet fuel at the end of the day but the co-workers make the job worth it.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 22, 2014
The managers are rude, the hours are long. You dont get to go home on your scheduled time. Only 8.50 an hour.
Not a place to advance, not enough pay for the work done, too manny resposabilities, no benefits
passenger service (Former Employee), Orlando International AirportAugust 21, 2014
Pros: place to start if you want to escalade in the aviation business but not to stay for a long term
Cons: no benefits, not enough pay
I did enjoy learning the aviation systems, different airlines I worked for, different cultures, I truly enjoy working with people, my experience as a customer service was very pleasant, I enjoy helping others and solving problems over all ,, it was great to be reliable at all times, but unfortunately the benefits and pay could be better, specially after being with company for more than 2 years of service, I got alone with everyone, hardly ever had issues with others, there was nothing hard about my job and duties, Management has to be more agressive in a good way, and focus on bringing persons who really help in the business, recognize the employees who work hard for the company more often.
My Co-workers...
Jet Fuel Technician/ Acting Supervisor (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJuly 30, 2014
My Co-workers were the best group of guys I've worked with. You talk about a team that really knew what they were doing.

1 2 3 4 5

About Servisair

Derichebourg (formerly Penauille Polyservices) is happy to do the dirty work. The company¬†is one of Europe's leading providers – Read more

Servisair Salaries