Servpro Employee Reviews

Sometimes fun.
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAAugust 18, 2017
Servpro hired me on a part-time level. However, with 2 consecutive rain storms, I was able to work 40 hours a week due to the amount of calls and new clients coming in. Once that year was over and things began to settle, I was no longer needed.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No benefits
Fire and Water Restoration and Clean-up with warehouse work.
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXAugust 15, 2017
Its basically like 4-5 manual labor jobs in one. examples :(Restoration,Demolition,Contracting work, Moving job ect.) It's hard and stressful work but it makes up for it in learning experiences. Also You have to work on call. It's horrible but you make a ton money money with overtime.
Servpro Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Bend, ORAugust 12, 2017
Overall great job. Though it is fast paced. you need to have a strong back and tough shoulders. It is tough work. typical day started out talking with the insurance company about what was authorized to do. then getting your team together and the appropriate gear needed for the days task.
Pros
You were helping putting guest homes back together like it never even happened.
Cons
tough, sometimes dirty work
productive
Restoration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 8, 2017
it was not boring at all, met new people. get to drive a vehicle. a typical day at work would be OK, i learned a lot of stuff, the hardest part, didn't have one.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short brakes
A mon-friday job with good hours.
Certified Fire Crew Chief/Technician (Current Employee) –  Burlington, WAAugust 5, 2017
A good place to work if you enjoy cleaning. no benefits. A typical day at work would be driving to a job site and cleaning the interior of the house, that either has smoke or fire damage, and then cleaning the homeowners belongings back at the warehouse.
It's a job
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Nitro, WVAugust 3, 2017
It has its pros and cons and tons of childish nonsense and etc. All the overtime you want. Storm seasons suck but there you can make a bunch of money.
Pros
It's money and you can have all the overtime off, they are helpful when you need a day off etc. yes
Cons
Bosses customers on call and storm seasons
Great work environment
MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 1, 2017
Servpro is a great place to work. The environment is conducive to a balance of work and family. The work is rewarding. The coworkers are great. I have recommended several of my friends to apply to this company.
great job
Supervisor/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAAugust 1, 2017
the company really cares about all there employees and is a great place to work. getting the job done employee saftey is one of the things the strive for
Pros
best employer
I would just say no
Commercial Accounts Property Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDJuly 31, 2017
If you have noting else on the table then learn what you can and leave. The things you will learn will look good on your resume but that's all I would suggest the job for.
Fantastic place to work!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 30, 2017
Very family oriented!!! Great team as well!! Owner made everyone feel appreciated at all times! Happy employees make happy customers!! Great place to work!!
Unique and ventorous
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Barberton, OHJuly 28, 2017
I was only there for a short time but I loved it. There really is no typical work day. Each case has a story and a time frame.
I learned how bad insurance campanies mess over their clients and that home cleaning and repairs are NOT cheap nor easy!
The management is a very unique. The one I was working in did not really have a steady to go to kind of manager.
The work place culture is interesting because your out traveling to people's home's or businesses.
The hardest part of my job was seeing those who were suffering from the trauma of their home pr business. I learned to be very grateful and huble for my life.
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping those who had something bad happen to them find strength and help fix & clean their personal belongings and seeing the smiles on their faces.
Pros
Travels kept me out of the office.
Cons
Poor management and office skills
Sanitation Services company with friendly workforce
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJuly 25, 2017
Servpro employees meet every morning to dispatch jobs for the day. We learn of the location and jobs we are to do, load our vehicle with the appropriate equipment, tools and chemicals, and drive to said destination. There we perform the tasks asked of us while also building a professional reputation with our clientele. Management would oversee jobs performed and dispatch incoming calls. All technicians were on a 24 hour call list. Servpro has a friendly workforce. The hardest part of the job could sometimes be the task at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing praise from our clientele.
Pros
Fair pay, Friendly workforce
Cons
Lack of professional advancement
Good
Fire Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 22, 2017
I have enjoyed working for ServPro over the past 14 years. We are under new ownership and the changes that have been made are leading me to searching for a new position.
Great position
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Oswego, ILJuly 20, 2017
Good job and environment. A lot of another and changing. Get employees, staff. good job. would like a more challenging position. sad to be leaving. Would like a larger salary
Didn't get along with one employee
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bellmore, NYJuly 17, 2017
Not enough work; ended up being laid off. Boss did the laying off based on time spent at the job (not by work ethic or willingness to work) Didn't learn much.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Not enough hours
Overall Great company
Mover (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJuly 12, 2017
It's a great company if your an high school student just graduated and looking for some income and a great workout. When you come in the morning it's truly an adventure.
Productive work place and good people
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, MAJuly 9, 2017
Servpro was a good company i worked for , good people always helping she when you young need it , and you can learn a lot from this type of job and there Ian room for advancement
Loved the Owner of Servpro South Tulsa County
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 7, 2017
This was a very fun rewarding job for a sales rep that loves construction. Franchise owner was very loyal and was the best boss I ever had! I learned a lot from this company and would love to go back!
Good support and Learning Experience
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCJuly 7, 2017
Serv Pro Has all the equipment and resources available to complete the jobs at hand.

Great Staff, Flexibility, resources available

Facilities management, safety and environment certification, drywall instillation, light electric, light plumbing, exterior building repair, advanced pressure washing, fire and water restoration, interior and exterior painting.
Pros
company vehicles
Cons
workload is up and down
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 6, 2017
The job and the employees are great. The management to employee contact is horrid. All and all a good place to work if your looking for an in between job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servpro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9