Servpro Employee Reviews in United States

Its not for everyone but if it is for you its great
Marketing Rep/Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMarch 22, 2016
Its a great job and a great place to work. there is a morning meeting every morning so everyone is always aware of what's going on and no one gets left behind. management takes care of there workers and have cook outs and things like that to show appreciation. the hardest part of the job when a disaster strikes and you work long hours and days a week and that not really bad at all.
Pros
managment, salary
Cons
favoritism
Unhealthy work evironment
Office Assistant/Crew Associate (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIMarch 17, 2016
Working for Servpro really opened my eyes to the way some people live. I was exposed to hoarder homes, soot, dust, mold and bacteria and dirty needles. This would have been okay if crews were told before hand of necessary protection required for the job.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Bad management
Very gossipy management.
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INFebruary 27, 2016
Good company to learn from basic experiences, but the management was very unprofessional and caused a lot of problems.
Demolition fun to work with physical challenge.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAFebruary 23, 2016
working with this company doing water damage, fire and restoration. having fun with doing demolition. finish work on customer ETA time.
Pros
days fly with doing demolitioan
Cons
lunches, breaks was good
Great working experience
fork lift (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 4, 2016
I learned to work with different tools and also expanded my usage of a whole other things i wasn't use to dealing with so therefore i was acquainted with myself.
Can be an ok place to work
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MIFebruary 1, 2016
Too many technicians. Not enough work to go around so we get sent home early. Winter season is supposed to be our busy season and I am barely getting 40 hours a week. Im also "oncall" for 3 days at a time, off 6. Good place to work for. Just wish there was more work.
Pros
.....
Cons
Not steady work
small business with not alot of work wanted
Crew Chief (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2016
SERVPRO is a wonderful company to work for i just feel like its time to part ways and find a better opportunity to grow else where
going to work
Construction Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 25, 2016
i loved that we was able to travel and help clean and create a new setting for whom ever was in need it was a really good job the pay was well and they always helped when u needed it
two owners not enough money to go around
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDJanuary 21, 2016
Two owners , one is funny,upbeat,understanding works his butt off and will do what needs to be done, the other is a psychopath who has serious issues. talks out of both sides of his mouth, horrible and lazy and has severe adddddd! would love to work for the one owner cause he is going places but the other one will eventually cause the business to go under! NO MANAGEMENT SKILLS,PEOPLE SKILLS AT ALL ACTS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD!
Pros
CORPORATE HELPS
Cons
TOO MANY TO MENTION, from filthy restroom in warehouse, NO HEAT OR AC & NO MORALS !
Probably the worst case of management I have ever seen
Fire and Water Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYJanuary 15, 2016
Viewed employees as expendable. No advancement available. Under staffed. Slave labor conditions. This is only with the Richmond, ky and London Ky branches.
Pros
Cons
Health care not affordable with low pay. Pretty much everything with them is a con.
Great company
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Ludlow, MAJanuary 9, 2016
Great environment to work and was treated great. Management took good care of their employees and provided a stable and productive work environment
Hard work pays off
Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJanuary 9, 2016
like other restoration companies, the work isn't always coming in as much as you'd like it to, but when it does, you have to make sure you have good upkeep and make sure everyone is happy
Opportunity for overtime
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 6, 2016
There is opportunity to make money in the busy times. There is not much work/life balance. You work a lot of hours and are on call 24/7. These companies are franchised so compensation and management are different at each location but in my experience the bulk of these companies get what they can out of you and then when it comes time for pay increases they hire someone at a lower price instead of keeping employees. There was a lot of turnover
Pros
Money, Decent benefits
Cons
Long hours a lot of turnover Not a lot of job security
servpro
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJanuary 5, 2016
I clean my assigned areas and go about my day. I learned to be more detain on my cleaning and other ways of cleaning. the hours was not there and so i went else where.
Pros
easy cleaning
Cons
not enough pay or hours
Not for Those Seeking Career retirement
Office Manager/ Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Forney, TXDecember 31, 2015
great company to learn construction, mitigation, and preventative skills for disasters but as far as developing life long career goals, it does not promote within. the company typical tends to cycle through employees every 6 months at a regular basis, most long term employees see a typical of 5 years as mos and tend to see n advancement at all. any advancement leads to a different position with no pay increase, but work load increase.
Pros
educational growth
Cons
no benefits, no advancement opportunities
Lots of Autonomy, no security
Commercial Sales & Marketing Rep (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 21, 2015
It was a great experience with a reputable company. Systems management databases are extremely poor and you're at the mercy of weather and conditions. Not a safe place for sales. Very safe for production as long as you get your work done.
Very rude and dishonest company.
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIDecember 17, 2015
Very poor managed company, lets workers do drugs on the job and drink. the office personal are the worst. Very rude and dishonest company.
Cons
everything about this company
great workplace
Restoration Technician (Current Employee) –  Medina, OHDecember 14, 2015
i loved my job. It was a great working environment. I have learned a lot. I wish i was able to be home more but it involved being on call a lot.
soul crushing
Crew Chief (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 3, 2015
If you have a family this is not a place for you. You get plenty of overtime which can be a plus. people are ok to work with but they are all kids.
servpro
Technician (Former Employee) –  Richland, WANovember 30, 2015
one of the best places in town. great staff great hours and a fantastic service! Good for local business that need restoration .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servpro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9