SERVPRO

SERVPRO Employer Reviews

Lots of good exercise and interesting duties.
Fire and Water Restoration Technician (Former Employee), Salem, VAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: new task, new experiences.
Cons: lots of dirty work.
This job provided many different task. Every day was a little or a lot different. I enjoyed learn new things, going different places and meeting new people. I got lots of good exercise working, so I did not have to pay for a gym membership.
Dirty
Restoration Specialist (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJuly 29, 2014
Everyday was a chance to make someones house safe for a family. Treating mold due to fire and water damage has its challenges but when done right can change a life.
Very supportive team
Office Admin (Current Employee), Lake Elsinore, CAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks
I started there with no idea.But they trained me,they gave me a chance to prove myself and they believe that i can do it. They trust me and support me as a family.I love my co workers They are nice and easy to work with i love working there i feel like i found my second home.
Good place with a wide variety of work and opportunities
Technician (Current Employee), Arnold, MOJuly 21, 2014
Work can vary on a daily basis. It can be busy and chaotic at moments and also have very slow days depending on the franchise you work for. Wide variety of work opportunities and experiences with good training and co-workers.The labor side of the job can be very extensive and complicated changing on the daily. It is a rewarding job as far as giving – more... people comfort in reassuring that you can fix their issues and in some cases, even saving their house. – less
Great Company
Marketing and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Oxford, MSJuly 21, 2014
Family owned and operated franchises make for great work environment
always diverse
Production Technician (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: different locations
Cons: extremely detail orientated
onsite work
exiciting new work
great training
working in any conditions with proper equipment
Family like atmosphere, good place to work
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee), Flint, MIJuly 6, 2014
Pros: family like atmosphere, small company
Cons: no room for advancement
Good place to work. This is a franchise so it is a small company which makes it a family like atmosphere which is a plus.
Great Compensation
RMA Coordinator / Assistant Buyer (Former Employee), Gallatin, TNJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: very hectic
High volume, high stress, corporate office. Very hectic & busy work days.
Good people to work for.
PRODUCTION HELPER (Current Employee), Fernandina Beach, FLJune 26, 2014
Pros: hours, flexibility of schedule
Cons: wage
Enjoy working for this company and cleaning customers carpets, and seeing the satisfaction of the customer after the job is complete.
Friendly Atmosphere
Office Manager (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 23, 2014
Pros: management bought lunch often and bonuses for performance
Cons: little work, off too many days, accounts receivables had to be up to date to be able to get paid
A typical day was productive and busy, I learned to deal more extensively with personalities in regards to dealing with various insurance adjusters and corporate employees. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with the uncertainty if we were going to have work for the next couple of days, that pinches the pocket book. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was the friendly atmosphere, great attitudes of the co-workers and everyone working as a team. – less
Good people - poor management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Conyers, GAMay 12, 2014
Pros: wed breakfast's
Cons: insurance, management, low compensation
Love the people but the management doesn't seem to care about their employees, they are only worried about making money for themselves & not for the people working for them. I loved my job at first until I realized what was really going on
great company to work for
Production Technician (Current Employee), Durham, NCMay 6, 2014
Pros: nice working enviornment, helping other people.
Servpro is a really nice helpful job. Ive learned quite a few things just from working here. stuff that i now apply to my everyday life. its prevented me from actually having losses in my house, my friends as well. if you don't mind getting your hands dirty. and like to help others. I would highly recommend Servpro.
Skills I recieved
Crew Chief/Coordinator/Laborer (Former Employee), Woodridge, ILApril 22, 2014
I was given great responsibility when working with this company.
It taught me the importance of what one person can mean to a company's image.
I was entrusted with $10,000 contracts in which minor mistakes could cost the company a job -- and I followed through.
I was proud to have worked with this company, and was more proud when offered a full-time – more... job in Chicago by its franchise owner.
I made some lasting connections, the likes of which rarely seen by myself in the job world. – less
horrible management makes this already demanding and unpleasant job an absolutely horrible place to work
Fire Restoration Technician (Former Employee), northern blvd syracuse, nyApril 15, 2014
Cons: attitudes of management, hours, back-breaking work
work is physically demanding and filthy, job hours are constantly fluctuating and your expected to work late or come in when you weren't scheduled without any notice whatsoever to accommodate the managers.
Small family owned business
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), East Windsor CTApril 8, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: benefits, healthcare, paid time off
Answering phones and working with adjusters for quoted pricing for repairs, replacements and cleaning.
Good continues work
Production / Operations Manager (Former Employee), MissouriApril 3, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: poor home life
Hard but honest work.
I learned many important thing regarding homes, insurance and proper maintenance.
Management was great from Owner to crew chief.
My co- worker are some of the best guys I have ever met.
The hardest part of the job was get calls and having to go back to work @ 3 in the morning.
The reward of seeing a disaster and turning it back – more... into the home some one loves. – less
Fun place to work
Service Lead (Former Employee), Kinston, NCApril 2, 2014
Pros: schedule mon-fri no weekends not unless emergency, company bbq
Cons: low pay and no benifits
I enjoyed the atmosphere, management was easy to talk to about any concerns,
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 25, 2014
It was a very nice work environment. the owners and the clients that I talked to were excited about the company and there business.
Construction Worker (Former Employee), Vista, CAMarch 24, 2014
Great place to be. Had lots of benefits and the pay was great couldn't ask for anything better
Fast paced evironment with alot to learn
Production Technician (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: alot of overtime
Cons: unorganized
No day was ever the same working for servpro. There was always something new to learn. Each project was a learning experience. The hardest part of the job was never know what time your days was going to end. The day started at 8am, but you never knew when it was ending. The longest day I ever had a servpro was 22 hours.

About SERVPRO

SERVPRO of West Akron understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your – Read more