SERVPRO Employee Reviews

Friendly, fun workplace
Sales Marketing Representive (Former Employee), Servpro of Winter Haven, Haines City/Polk CityApril 8, 2015
Pros: Free Breakfast & Lunch Occasionally, Company Car
Cons: Long commute home to th office, 50 miles each way....
Early staff meetings, gained knowledge regarding water, fire mitigation and mold remediation services, friendly easy going management and co-workers.

The hardest part of the Job was not having 100% support from management promoting and investing in marketing concepts in the local community that could eventually generate revenues to the company, as suggested by Servpro corp office in TN

The most enjoyable part was having the opportunity of going on weather STORM assignments by Servpro Corp to assist those affected...like NJ Sandy Storm....unforgettable moments
fun working environment
Lead Technician (Former Employee), renton waMarch 28, 2015
Awesome co-workers! Every day brings new challenges..never the same thing! Working here has taught me so much in areas that I never experienced before.
worst company i ever worked for
demolition (Former Employee), Long Beach, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
company didn't really know what they where doing, those in charge could not even secure a contract thats why the job was so short.
Fast paced environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAMarch 17, 2015
Daily complaints to be handled from customers is quite repetitive. It is a tough environment to keep good people employees as they are on call quite often around the clock.
Terrible and worse
Production manager (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 2, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: on call 24/7
great work as far as helping other people in need TERRIBLE management and TERRIBLE schedule now all servpros have different owners so its up to them to make sure there managers stay in line
Is it not a good place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: i did not see any pros for the workers, just for the franchise owner.
Cons: in most of the dayly works never has breaks
Every day its different, because in this industry every situation its different, one day can work in wet condition and the other on dray but hard condition. because has to removed debris in no safety conditions.
Technician (Former Employee), Swansboro, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Everyday is a different day that have it's own challenges one will find themselves utilizing their to remedy many problems that may occur.
great workplace
Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Boulder, COFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: nice pay
Cons: seasonly work
enjoy working around different human beings from different states. Servpro is a company that provide a number of different outlooks. When I do work for Servpro it good pay and fun.
Productive workplace and great at helping people
Technician (Former Employee), Fountain Hills, AZJanuary 30, 2015
A typical day at work started with getting information on the job sites then heading out as soon as possible. I was able to learn a lot about water and mold damage as well as getting good at carpet cleaning.
Interesting always somthing different fun working with co-workers.
Fire & Water Restoration Crew (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: flexible not bad for a part time job!
Cons: no consistant shedule
a typical day cleaning or heavy lifting, Ive learn many proper cleaning procedures. Never a bad day at work with other hard working co-workers.the best part of the job for me is starting and completing task.
productive and fun work place
Technician Assistant (Former Employee), Laurel, MDJanuary 14, 2015
While I was at Giant, I was happy to work with them and to keep them happy. I also like helping them and the customers in the store.
Excellent experience
Laborer/Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: released
Best job!, Leader for the Electronic team, created an application which gave the dept $311 in revenue
Friendly and hardworking
Disaster Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, PAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: traveling, learning, everyone was awesome.
Cons: long hours in a car, the dangers that come with demolition jobs.
Servpro was like a family for me. Everyday was an adventure, we were always going to strange and new places to help people going through rough times. I learned a lot of organization skills at this job, as well how to lead a group through a full work day effectively. My boss as well as my co-workers were all like family while I was working there, they always encouraged me to learn more on each job, and taught me how to break down a job to its basics and plan out how to tackle different problems. The hardest part of the job was the long car rides, we covered a very large chunk of the South West Pennsylvania. This was also one of the most fun parts of the job to though, because it was an adventure, I got to see a lot of PA during my time at servpro and it was beautiful.
great job
Temporary laborer (Former Employee), Kennett Square, PAJanuary 2, 2015
i loved working at servpro it is where i first started and were i first learned how to do water damages and remediations
It was interesting place of employment.
Production / Project Manager (Former Employee), Parma, OHDecember 26, 2014
I learned how to communicate with customers and adjusters, manage crews, and how to office work like filing files, billing out jobs, and ordering production equipment
Construction
Knowledge of all Hand (Former Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 19, 2014
Built deck fences and trellises. Used hand tools as well as power and air tools
working with customers
Water and mold remediation technician (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 18, 2014
being able to help the customer with their tragic lose and seeing the customer so appreciative because you practically gave them their home back
Never Again
Restoration Specialist (Former Employee), Caro, MIDecember 9, 2014
If you like getting paid peanuts to wade waist deep in raw sewage, then this is the job for you.
Working at ServPro allowed me to use a number of my skills to perform my daily duties.
Content Supervisor (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 2, 2014
Pros: there was always work.
Cons: there maybe times where there was no off time from week to week.
There was no typical days at ServPro, due to the nature of the business of emergency services the days were long and sometimes even the nights. To work a 12 to 16 hour day became typical, to work three weeks without an off day became typical and expected. During my time with ServPro, I learned how to restore property after fire, water and/or mold damages. This employment was not structured which I believe was the hardest part of the job for me because I am more accustomed to a structured environment. To put in 132.50 hours in an 80 hour pay period became easier as time passed. I enjoyed my job with ServPro because of the variation of tasks daily.
Productive and busy.
Crew member (Former Employee), Kankakee IL, 60901December 1, 2014
Pros: i loved what i did, and the people there.
Cons: getting called out at anytime of the day/night
My job at Servpro was very fun. It was something I never had done before. I loved getting that experience. My favorite part about that job was going from place to place, other towns exploring, and just doing different things in different places. We were open 24/7. So we could get called out at anytime that's what I really didn't like about the job. Two weeks out of the month you where on call and could get called out at anytime of the day/night. It was very hard to not see my daughter very often because we would work long hours. So those two where the hardest part about the job. Other than that though we worked are butts off, long hard hours. We still always made work fun we always had a blast everywhere. We where like another family. It was a great job I wish I could still be there I think about that everyday.
Industry