Sesame Communications is a SaaS company helping dentists and orthodontist get found, get chosen and stay connected to their patients. An emerging growth company, Sesame has established itself in this niche market as the premium category leader in Patient Connection Systems. Headquartered in Pioneer Square, we continue to expand our team and service offerings to optimize the value we bring to our clients.
We are seeking a Territory Manager to manage and develop a geographic region for Sesame. The primary role of the Territory Manager is to drive new member acquisition- positioning and selling Sesame’s suite of services and products to dentists and orthodontists with the sole intent of welcoming them into the Sesame family as a lifetime member.
Key Responsibilities for this position:
- Make a high volume of meaningful calls per day
- Find new business using your own efforts and established leads
- Close sales over the phone
- Manage and grow a territory
- Develop and maintain a 30-60-90 day pipeline
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
- Maintain current information about all opportunities in Salesforce
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience, preferably experience selling by phone
- The drive to sell
- A competitive and outgoing personality with the ability to speak confidently over the phone
- Dental/Medical sales experience a plus
Sesame Communications offers a great benefits package and the opportunity to earn a competitive income through our aggressive un-capped commissions plan.
Come join one of the fasting growing companies in the Pacific Northwest! Apply Today!