Fun Place to work, great place to work during the summer and if you love kids.
Pros: available to move up in the company.
Cons: long hours and under hot conditions.
- Provide World Class Service and ensure Culinary Standards of Service are met
- Maintain food quality assurance through time and temperature control
- Perform general food prep work including produce, desserts, entrees, snacks and basic menu items
- Perform general housekeeping tasks including maintaining guest dining areas, dish rooms, back areas, – more... etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- Ensure correct portions are served to guests
- Ensure that recipes are followed to meet food quality production standards
- Follow safety guidelines and wear all required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Fulfill guests' food and beverage orders in a timely and courteous manner
- Assist with various types of service styles, ranging from outdoor snack locations, restaurants and team member dining
- Accurately process monetary instructions and operate a cash register
- Serve and handle hot and cold food items and beverages in a timely and courteous manner
- Point of sale experience with consistent customer interaction. Processes customer sales transactions and all types of payment by operating cash register and all applicable equipment – less