Sesame Workshop

Sesame Workshop Employer Reviews

Productive & Engaging Workplace
Domestic Researcher (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 1, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Sesame Workshop is an established education children focused non-profit that promotes critical development skills through media focused programs such as television shows, educational apps, and classroom lesson plan engagement. As a freelancer I conduct domestic research studies in the greater New York City area. I also execute testing of new products – more... (apps, computer games, tv shows) with children and facilitate educational focus groups with parents/caregivers. After all of the data is collected I then enter and analyze quantitative and qualitative research data. – less
Intern
Marketing Research Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2013
This is a great place to start. People are extremely nice and willing to share their knowledge and experiences. As an intern, I not only get to learn a lot of professional knowledge but also have chance to lead in a project.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: set, opportunites
Awesome opportunity!
Fun environment
Hard work but worth it
learned alot about marketing
Great colleagues, interesting work
Senior Research Specialist, Global Education (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 12, 2012
It was a great group of people and it was a great job if you wan to work on interesting impactful projects. There weren't many promotions while I was there.

About Sesame Workshop

With the help of Big Bird, Elmo, and Cookie Monster, this workshop tells children how to get to Sesame Street. Sesame Workshop – Read more