SET & SERVICE RESOURCES

SET & SERVICE RESOURCES Employer Reviews

Provided experience with multiple skills & allowed traveling
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 30, 2013
Pros: traveling, quiet working environment
Cons: work was based on a first come first serve basis (not every job was guaranteed)
I enjoyed working for Set & Service Resources. I learned numerous different skills and enjoyed traveling and meeting new people. Work was either overnight stocking at a Home Depot location or store remodeling at a Family Dollar location. Business was handled very professionally and my co-workers were all enjoyable.
Always a Challenge
It Support (Current Employee), North CarolinaSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: always different people from all walks of life and parts of the country.
Cons: always have to keep on your toes, because you never know the temperaments or peculiarities of your crew.
Merchandising is challenging but rewarding, from job to job, you never know who your crew will be, or what your job or what business establishment you will be contracting for, but it always turns out well and your experience is richer and rewarding in the end, as you await yet, your next assignment.
Just a steeping stone, for better things to come.
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 20, 2012
Pros: employment at times
Cons: lack of benefits, inconsistant work assignments & pay
The hardest part of the job is to get selected online to do the reset. It can be disappointing and rewarding waiting for a response. I always keep my options open for a learning experience.
It's a Retail Experience
Key Tech & Sales Rep (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2012
It's all in the Resume.It was a great oportunity learning about different kinds of keys and locks .