Set and Service Resources Employee Reviews

I love working with this company
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 6, 2017
This is the company that taught me everything I have learned in the retail merchandising workforce. I became a team leader with this job I build my own team and we traveled all over the state. I really wish they would send me and my team back out im ready to start back working.
Pros
Spend less money and more saving
Cons
The long breaks without work.
Fast-Paced, Fun Job
General Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 31, 2017
I love working for SaSR. It's a great way to get a foot up in the merchandiser/customer service world. The only downside to this job is that there isn't always a merchandising assignment available.
Pros
choose when you want to work. choose the assignment(s) you want to work
Cons
dry spells for work
Mixed Feelings
Merchandiser (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Selinsgrove, PAMay 30, 2017
Working for the company is really enjoyable for the most part. Some places you went to wasn't great but then again some jobs are great either. I loved that if i needed a day off I just didn't apply for that day and i wasn't expected to be there that day.

Pro's .. Being able to make my own schedule.. Being able to pick the job I wanted to work. Great workplace (for most part). Learned a lot of great things

Cons.. No benefits at all. Got penalized if you didnt call off 12hrs ahead of time. For my location there isnt a lot of jobs close by. Most are 1hr-3hr drive one way
Pros
Able to pick and choose what days you wanted to work
Cons
No benifts at all.
haard place to work at
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 29, 2017
I was the agent that make you work around the area. what have a learned from it nothing because it was not a great company. the people there were fair and not really nice. the agent was a buzz kill because I dislike the way I was treated.
Pros
great paid job
Cons
terrble service
Nice people
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2017
Nice people cool environments to work in flexible schedules. Also cool that you get paid every week and you get to meet different people and learn a lot of skills.
Good experience
Varied Locations in NJ - Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJMay 16, 2017
Site was easy to access. In addition, the pay was great for the work required. I do wish there was a way to be notified of the store location ranges in the event of a multiple store visit, before the first day on the job.
Great Company!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 25, 2017
Fun company to work for. Great customer service reps! Meet new people. The only thing is sometimes there isn't much work available, so this is a great part-time job.
Pros
Every day is different and new
Cons
Job availability varies
Wonderful
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Pollock Pines, CAApril 6, 2017
SaSR is a wonderful place to work. I was able to feel comfortable right away. The team assignments made goal reaching a task, but it was all around fun to be able to help my team members!
No future
Retail Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Idaho, Montana, Eastern Washington StateApril 5, 2017
No future here. pay is low. work is part time. Not enough work to call it full time. Very limited training. No benefits. or insurance. You are not paid fairly.
Pros
Cons
No future here. pay is low. work is part time.
Pick your own jobs
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 3, 2017
This job allows you to take the opportunities that you want and the pay is great. You go in and reset the store as told by a team leader, You get your breaks and lunch. You fill out time sheets online and are sometimes required to fill out a paper one to be faxed.
Pros
Pick and choose jobs
Cons
Sometimes jobs are further away
Good
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2017
Its good depending on how free you are they don't like it if you say go to college and you need to get off one hour early due to school etc. so you can not get a job from them because of that.
Pros
Some times a lot of hours
Cons
No flexibility
great job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 26, 2017
This is a great job for any that want to set their own hours and have reliable transportation. I enjoyed working for this company; you met a variety of people.
Flexible schedule
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 19, 2017
You choose the work you want to do based on your availability and how far you're willing to travel. I would not recommend them for consistency. Full-time work is rare.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Low wages, no benefits
Nice flexibility
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 18, 2017
You can pick your assignments. It's hard trying get in contact with a contact person. You meet many different people, the hardest part of the job is that the hours vary in real time. The most enjoyable part of the job is there always seem to be some type of work available although the pay is not that competitive.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Work
Temp (Current Employee) –  PAMarch 16, 2017
The work I do isn't that bad I do resets for home depot and lows sometimes we build grills benches swings we rest selfs as well sometimes we also have to take off price tags n put new on
Great Job
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 20, 2017
The job is all through online communications, as well as fax, phone, and mail.
Job culture is wide, but depending on how much experience you ca get more job for you
Good job when there is work.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  variousFebruary 15, 2017
the job was okay but there have been several times I was left without work. Its a temp service so keep that in mind. Also if you ever need help from the call center your out of luck.
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
ancient paper based time sheet system, unorganized call center.
Good company
Merchandising, Store resets (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2017
Good company good pay good staff good clients and location pick on schedule good travel compensation ok ok ok yea yea yea
Interesting place to work
Plan a gram setter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 31, 2017
But only a few jobs per year in Klamath Falls and the rest is over in the Rogue Valley side. Nice pay per job but never steady and once that job ends you could be without work for a long time.
Pros
Nice pay per job
Cons
Only tempory job assignments
Extra money on the side
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  NationwideDecember 18, 2016
One of my first assignments was a 4 hour reset in the chips aisle of a walmart with a team lead,the chip vendor and 1 other person and was actually stress free.
We started at 5am was done by 9am to enjoy the day.

Most other assigments are stressful as you sometimes get placed with team lead clients who act like they do not really want your help or do not know as much skills as you do and make the job harder and take longer to do as a team than if you did it all by yourself.

If they don't like you they will cut you assignment short anytime!
A 10 day job may only be 3 days for you if you so much as talk to a co worker while working or stop to scratch an itch.

On some projects I have been sent home after only working 2- 4 hours of what was suppose to a 5 day and a 11 day project because they overbooked helpers
Sometimes no team lead shows up or I have arrived on location ready to work only to find out that the reset was already completed a week prior and was not notified in advance of making the trip.
Pros
weekly pay, choose you locations desired
Cons
payroll mistakes, weeks go by with no work, stingy travel pay only on longer distances

2.9