Set and Service Resources

Set and Service Resources United States Employee Reviews

Descent COmpany
Merchandiser/Team Lead (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 6, 2015
Descent to work for. Pay and travel pay could definitely be better. Great that you pick your own days and times you want to work.
Seems like confusion at times.
Merchandiser Team Lead (Current Employee), Olean, NYFebruary 17, 2015
Hard time getting daily assignment jobs that I am qualified for and poor response from the employee help line. Other than that work is reasonable and pay is also. Just wish communication was improved.
Did Not LIKE IT!!
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), N/AFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: none.
Cons: bad bad bad!!!
Sometimes people were nasty there were afew who were nice overall a few of the supervisors had a chip on their shoulder.working for this company was a HEADACHE!!
GOOD COMPANY AND GOOD PEOPLE
MERCHADISER (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 9, 2015
I ENJOY WORKING WITH MY HANDS AND THIS IS A HANDS ON COMPANY, SOME JOBS ARE SOLO AND SOME ARE WITH A TEAM, WHICH I ENJOY BOTH. I JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE JOBS IN MY AREA WITH THIS COMPANY, BUT AT LEAST I GET ONE JOB A MONTH FROM THEM.
It a job that pays but not steady
Associate (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: you were paid for showing up. and paid for miles if over 50 miles
Cons: did not pay for motels when over night any time.
We are required to changing out discontinued products and rearranging shelves to accommodate the new product to replace the discontinued items. These changes were done by using a plan O Grams (POG) to put product back on shelves. It is something like a blueprint. The POG was used to change the elevations on metal stationary shelves to the right height. In all situations you had to have a measuring tape, two screw drivers 1/4" flat head and a #2 Phillips these tool you had to have. In some cases you needed a standard claw hammer and crow-bar. If required the boss would use a sledge hammer and a pry tool.
Company will Block you from jobs and not Tell you
merchandiser (Former Employee), oklahomaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: pay is average
Cons: not enough work to keep you busy; not for sure if you will get approved for positions you apply for
I just recently found out I had been blocked from some job or company (they are contracted too) and for several months nobody contacted me or informed me of this. Now I can't get anybody to answer the phones at this company to get a explaination
I deserve that much at least
Set and Service resourcers was a very good job.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: pay, flexability, i liked the work i was doing.
Cons: traveling a lot all the time.
I worked for SASR on a by project basis. I perform retail resets and remodels for several different companies. It was a flexible position with very good pay.
Nice to work for company, but too many miles to jobs.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 13, 2014
My boyfriend and I worked together with other workers to reset stores.The management was ok i guess.
A nice company to work for and make extra money with. Employees are there whenever you need help.
In Store Merchandiser (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 6, 2014
I learned alot from this company and still continue to do work with them.
Good Work Conditions
Part Time Merchandiser (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: mileage reimbursement
Never had a bad day working for them. Usually work as a member of a team.
Can't get paid
Merchandiser (Former Employee), UtahSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: some what good pay
Cons: waiting to get paid
Do a 9 day job have to wait a month to get paid in full. I have filed a wage claim case against this company with the Utah Labor Commission; do to the fact that I was laid off the day before the job ended, and was told that I would not receive a check for 4 days out of the 8 that I worked until 9 days later, then I would receive another check a week later for the last 4 days that I worked. So lets see here.....I work and bust my but for 8 days get laid off and then have to wait a month to get paid. WRONG!!!!!! IT IS AGAINST THE LAW NOT TO PAY WITHIN 24 HOURS IF YOU ARE LAID OFF OR TERMINATED IN THE STATE OF UTAH. My husband who is a regional supervisor for a future 500 telecom company feels and believes that this is a fly by night company. Family Dollar hirers a Union company to do all the electrical but uses this company for merchandising.
Yeah they will give you a lot of work on your dashboard and send you to lots of jobs; though you will have to wait a month of Sundays to get paid for them.
Could do better
reset merchandiser (Current Employee), raleigh, ncSeptember 18, 2014
waiting on work apply for job and not get picked. It is a temp agency and waiting on work is hard. Not knowing if you will get pick for a job that you applied too and waiting for the decision to fall on someone on who will get it over you. The job is not steady work several months without work.
Miserably incompetent, negligent, and suspiciously malevolent employer.
Unsupervised Demonstrator / Merchandiser (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 25, 2014
They are a miserably incompetent, negligent, and suspiciously malevolent employer.
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 16, 2014
Not enough work. No training. Have to apply for each store and hope your are chosen. Compensation for travel is not enough.
Place where you can get some hours if you are willing to work hard to get and keep them
Retail Remodel and Resets (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good money because of the hours
Cons: hard work
There is a lot of hours of work with this company if you are willing to work really hard and have a few breaks. Management can be very thankful but also not well trained and have poor people skills. The hardest part of the job is working while stores are open and the temperatures get a little excessive. You will get very dirty and work really hard.
Working without alot of supervision
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Scarborough, MEJuly 2, 2014
Unpleasant work environment, co-workers are not happy or team players. Benefits pricey, Management hard to be able to communicate with
Great for Supplementing your work
Staffing (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, friendly management
Cons: work not guaranteed
Great company to work with - most of work communication is done over website and email. You can pick when you want to work and work with different companies
love this place
Key Tech/ Merchandiser (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 10, 2014
The customers I got to meet everyday was amazing. The stories they use to tell me were funny.
Bad experience from day one
Merchandiser (Former Employee), USAFebruary 24, 2014
When I applied to work here I had applied for something totally different than the job I was sent to. The client that was running the show had no clue about anything and kept everyone confused. The client was non stop on everyone's case and if you got caught even just going to the restroom you were questioned as to where you were at. Even if you were just trying to figure out the way something was installed you were asked what you were doing and why.They were slave drivers and you were watched like a prisoner. By the end of the job you were beat up from the work and felt like someone had beaten you, extremely sore and could hardly walk from being worked to death.
Great Company to work for!
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Spokane, WAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: apply for jobs that suits my own schedule, nice company representatives
Offers work/life balance. I can choose if and when I want to work.

1 2 3

About Set and Service Resources

Set and Service Resources (SaSR) is a national staffing company focused on the Retail Service Industry - merchandising, store – Read more

Set and Service Resources Salaries