SET Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
productive
pa (Current Employee) –  nycMay 1, 2017
working as a production assistant is very hard work, you often work over 80 hours in a week and frequently have to work odd hours. There is not a lot of job security as you need to constantly find new projects to work on, you are only paid 150$ for 12 hours of work However, you get to work alongside very successful people and have a first hand look at how great shows are made
retention specialist
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 20, 2017
Job can be stressful hours are horrible. The job became more stressful when charter took over twc. The best part of the job is pto and the beniefits you do get free cable etc.
Pros
beneifits
Cons
hours
Really enjoyed my job there
Up and Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 27, 2017
Really enjoyed working there. And I learned more things working there. And the other staff members were very helpful. It was fast paced. But the work became slow and was told that if business did not pick up. That they might close.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Not enough work there. Work was slow.
KB Holdings
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Bixby, OKMarch 19, 2017
A typical day at work started with wondering where the owner/manager would be present or at least able to be communicated with. He suffered a divorce and started going out of town more frequently without training me or even telling me. The Ops manager was equally out in the field, but really did not have any authority to instruct me to do anything. Very frustrating.
Pros
Quiet atmosphere; worked on own pace
Cons
After HR setup there was nothing left to do
Productive environment, fun people but..
Amazon (picker) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 7, 2017
I worked at PetSmart for almost a year as a bather.
The hardest part of the job is when you get over booked and some dogs are afraid of the water or the dryer.
The best part of this job is that you get to be around pets at work! You do not get to play with them but you get to pet them and it's awesome!
I decided to quit in December because I had a second job and management was unable to work around my new schedule. After nearly a year of working at PetSmart, I did not receive a raise. I was promised that I would be going to grooming academy in April but that to me was a long time getting paid so little. I had bills to pay and $8.50/hour was not enough.
Pros
15% employee discount, dogs everywhere
Cons
healthcare, hard to get raises
great place to work for
ACTING SUPERVISOR ROLE TIME WARNER CABLE (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 6, 2017
great place to work for. Room for advancement and to grow. You get free cable services. They have great pto as well. culture is very
diverse. most enjoyable part is you get to have bonuses and win prizes
benefits
Cons
can be a bit stressful
Wonderful organization that helps kids
Determine staff (Former Employee) –  San Benito, TXFebruary 2, 2017
The staff here are all about helping the kids get into a great home and learning enviornment. The officers help assist the kids and the teams works fast to get the kids assigned and home safe.
cable
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP JCPENNEY CALL CENTER (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2017
Great company to work for will help you get your sells skills to use. It's a very diverse company. Really will need better schedules that's all
Cons
can be stressful
Good 1st job
Up Crew (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 30, 2016
It is a good 1st job to have during college
it was fun and exciting experience
the people were willing to work and teach
the people were fun and interesting
Fun, Social environment
Coffee Shop Food Service Worker Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sheppard AFB, TXOctober 18, 2016
Working here let me grow and gain many many skills. I get to meet people from all around the world and meet many high ranked military officials. The management is great, coworkers are great. Its like a big family working here. Do not plan on quitting any time soon
Pros
Meeting people from around the world
Cons
Sometimes takes a while to get broken things fixed
SES a good atmosphere
Sub-contractor (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 6, 2016
SES was a industrial cleaning company for factories. I did large vacuum and high powered spray wash jobs. Also operated trucks pulling water pumps and Vacuum tank trucks.
Pros
per diem when traveling
Cons
very physical work with low pay
Nice place to work little pay
Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2016
It is a fun place to work, but for what they want you to do, there is not a lot of pay for it. Not super diverse but the people are nice to work with and you can have fun at the events they have.
Not good
Otter Box Lead (Former Employee) –  Turtle Lake, WIApril 5, 2016
Our GM put two many eggs in one basket on our program. He was a real jerk to work for, Never listened to anyone with feedback. Had to be his way or the highway
Pros
Lots of moving around
Cons
Not structured very well
enjoyable place to work
Menards Contractor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 19, 2016
Fair place to work with good hours and competent management. Coworkers are easy to get along with and make the work day enjoyable.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NYJanuary 17, 2016
none, this company is shutting its doors. I met my husband there and we lived happily ever after. it was a hard manual labor job that resulted in injuries to others and myself. I would not suggest working for this company.
Fun, Safe, Productive
Towers (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAJanuary 16, 2016
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK -

At Carla's Gifts I remember it being very calm. I dealt with customers efficiently and appropriately.

WHAT I LEARNED -

I was very young, I started this job in 2007 - 2012. However I have learned how to count money in a face pace. I learned how to solve problems and even sometimes deal with angry customers.

MANAGEMENT -

My mother owned this shop and her management skills were great. She was very patient with me and also told me how well I was doing when I did things correctly. She made me feel very important to her business flow.

CO-WORKERS-

My brother was my co-worker and we got along great.

THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB-

The hardest part of this job would probably have to be making sure that nobody stole merchandise from this place. We didn't have any security camera's and it was just my brother, my mom, and I,

THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB -

Hands down the most enjoyable part of this job would have to be interacting with the customers and seeing the satisfaction on their when they left the shop.
Pros
Free lunch, Free gifts
Cons
Short breaks
production
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJanuary 14, 2016
I were working closely with engineer because they had a lot of detail had to asked them how and what to do about it. the engineer taught us a lot of thing when we did not know how to do it
Pros
we had a free lunch and drinks too
Not the best, but a job
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2015
Job has no benefits at all. 1099 employees only. If you get hurt you are on your own. No paid days off or vacation pay only 30 hrs a week. This place is just a place to work until you find something else.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Learned new processes in manufacturing
Operator, Guelph Tool & Die (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONNovember 17, 2015
Good place to work and I got along with all of my co-workers. I was given enough time to complete my scheduled tasks.Management was not the greatest but tolerable The hardest thing about this job was trying to understand what the management team really needed.
The most part of this job i was left alone which i enjoyed alot. .
Pros
I enjoyed the job
Working with different people
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 21, 2015
This is a great company to work for. I looked forward to comingn into work everyday to be able to assist people with problems.
Pros
Dorney Park day
Cons
Na