SET Employee Reviews

SES a good atmosphere
Sub-contractor (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 6, 2016
SES was a industrial cleaning company for factories. I did large vacuum and high powered spray wash jobs. Also operated trucks pulling water pumps and Vacuum tank trucks.
Pros
per diem when traveling
Cons
very physical work with low pay
Nice place to work little pay
Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2016
It is a fun place to work, but for what they want you to do, there is not a lot of pay for it. Not super diverse but the people are nice to work with and you can have fun at the events they have.
Not good
Otter Box Lead (Former Employee) –  Turtle Lake, WIApril 5, 2016
Our GM put two many eggs in one basket on our program. He was a real jerk to work for, Never listened to anyone with feedback. Had to be his way or the highway
Pros
Lots of moving around
Cons
Not structured very well
enjoyable place to work
Menards Contractor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 19, 2016
Fair place to work with good hours and competent management. Coworkers are easy to get along with and make the work day enjoyable.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NYJanuary 17, 2016
none, this company is shutting its doors. I met my husband there and we lived happily ever after. it was a hard manual labor job that resulted in injuries to others and myself. I would not suggest working for this company.
Fun, Safe, Productive
Towers (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAJanuary 16, 2016
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK -

At Carla's Gifts I remember it being very calm. I dealt with customers efficiently and appropriately.

WHAT I LEARNED -

I was very young, I started this job in 2007 - 2012. However I have learned how to count money in a face pace. I learned how to solve problems and even sometimes deal with angry customers.

MANAGEMENT -

My mother owned this shop and her management skills were great. She was very patient with me and also told me how well I was doing when I did things correctly. She made me feel very important to her business flow.

CO-WORKERS-

My brother was my co-worker and we got along great.

THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB-

The hardest part of this job would probably have to be making sure that nobody stole merchandise from this place. We didn't have any security camera's and it was just my brother, my mom, and I,

THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB -

Hands down the most enjoyable part of this job would have to be interacting with the customers and seeing the satisfaction on their when they left the shop.
Pros
Free lunch, Free gifts
Cons
Short breaks
production
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJanuary 14, 2016
I were working closely with engineer because they had a lot of detail had to asked them how and what to do about it. the engineer taught us a lot of thing when we did not know how to do it
Pros
we had a free lunch and drinks too
Not the best, but a job
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2015
Job has no benefits at all. 1099 employees only. If you get hurt you are on your own. No paid days off or vacation pay only 30 hrs a week. This place is just a place to work until you find something else.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Learned new processes in manufacturing
Operator, Guelph Tool & Die (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONNovember 17, 2015
Good place to work and I got along with all of my co-workers. I was given enough time to complete my scheduled tasks.Management was not the greatest but tolerable The hardest thing about this job was trying to understand what the management team really needed.
The most part of this job i was left alone which i enjoyed alot. .
Pros
I enjoyed the job
Working with different people
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 21, 2015
This is a great company to work for. I looked forward to comingn into work everyday to be able to assist people with problems.
Pros
Dorney Park day
Cons
NA
Job security/Advancement
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIFebruary 27, 2015
A good company to work for and you can learn a great deal from the employee there, the company is growing and there is a room to move up
Pros
Good Place to work and grow with
Cons
Needs more room
High hours, all the time
Environmental Foreman/Sales (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 19, 2015
Enjoyable place to work. I loved the operations guys and the guys in the field. If you are looking for a place where you can work 40 hours and be done, this is not the place for you.

If you want a place that you can work work work then this is where you belong
Extremely Rewarding
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 30, 2014
I truly enjoy this career in Personal Fitness. It's a great environment, full of excitement and new challenges every day. I have spent an immense amount of time with very different individuals, and I learn new things from them daily. Learning how to approach everyone differently has benefited me greatly on the sales floor, as well as managing our sales team. Keeping everyone motivated can be a challenge at times, but through encouragement, they can achieve anything. Seeing them achieve these goals is the most rewarding part, and the reason I train every day!
Pros
Flexible Hours
summer internship
Summer Youth Program Leader (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 10, 2012
numerous summers helping the community of north Minneapolis,MN from boys&girls projects to construction of a local golf course
Cutting Edge Technology Company
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  CTJune 20, 2012
Excellent company to work for!!! They have leading edge equipment, great personnel, and are very flexible when it comes to family/work/life balance.