Seton Northwest Hospital Employee Reviews

Prouctive, fun place to work
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 29, 2013
Greeted and welcomed patients, enjoyed short minor conversations with them.took their vitals, set them in their rooms, took their CC and entered them into EMR, scanned and faxed information, answered telephone, made callas, help with prescription refills ect
friendly atmoshere
HouseKeeeping (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 20, 2013
Typical day at work is maintaining the upkeep of the Hospital. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to interact with the nurses, dr's, and patients. The hardest part would probably be the very high demand needed on all floors.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
not enough housekeepers to maintain shifts
Great place to work.
Patient Access Rep (Former Employee) –  Austin,TxOctober 25, 2012
Great place to work at. Colleagues are very knowledgeable and helpful. Extremely busy most of the days but non-stressful. Patients are very enjoyable to be around and doctors are very friendly.
Cons
short breaks
Review
Registered Nurse Med Surge/ Telemetry Unit (Current Employee) –  Austin, TexasAugust 3, 2012
Our team works hard to transform care at the bedside, being an aknowledged magnet hospital , we are always implementing new ideas to guarantee quality patient care. The hardest part of my job is having to see patients and their loved ones suffer when they are diagnosed with a terminal illness. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my patients to get them to their optimal health. The management communicates well with us and lets us express our concerns and ideas and helps in implementing ways to transform patient care. Our staff truly understands the importance of team work.

4.6