SETON Employee Reviews in United States

great benefits
floor care (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 5, 2015
good company to work, good benefits, a nice place to work. Wish management will be more fair with everyone. Also payroll need to improve when money is missing on the check everything else is great
Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2015
My internship here was rewarding and beneficial. I learned a lot during my time here. I believe I can take my learning experience with me for the rest of my career.
Great Job! for Parents
Patient Access Representative II/ Seton-Hays (Current Employee) –  Kyle, TXJuly 31, 2015
My job has flexible hours that work around my children's school schedule. My job allows people to phone in for meetings.
I need a less physical job and really want to work with abused kids/women
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 9, 2012
Assess patients,give medications,keep patients clean,dry,comfortable,include family when needed...I have been taking care of people in hospital settings since 1981 to present and I have learned how to care for both the physical and emotional needs.I worked as team leader for most of my career,learning how to support the staff as well as the patients. The managers at my present job are helpful,my co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is the physical requirements...I just turned 59 and find I have more trouble with turning and lifting patients than I did a few years ago. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking with patients and their families...everyone has their own story,I have the privilege to hear those stories.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
too much physical work
Great company to work for, does a lot of community events
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJanuary 7, 2014
This is a company that cares a lot about their employees and the community. Very fast paced and there is always something that needs to be done. Have to be able to quickly come up with a solution, and be able to finish everything you want to do with one customer before hanging up with them, not a lot of time in between phone calls/chats to finish up with what you are doing. Coworkers at this job are very friendly and helpful so any questions you may have will be answered in a timely manner.
Pros
free lunches, happy hours, contests with great prizes
Cons
half hour lunches in a busy area, minimal time between phone calls to catch up on work, training for new positions
Enjoyable work atmosphere and great variety of employees.
Distribution Lead (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTMay 1, 2014
Everyday can bring a new challenge.
Was able to cross train in many different departments/areas.
Worked under and alongside great leadership.
Established wonderful relationships with numerous individuals.
Leaving the company had to be the hardest part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working alongside all of my peers.
Pros
company events and the people.
a very calm workplace
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Branford, CTOctober 9, 2014
a typical day a work i am picking and packing the products and also loading them onto the truck
Pros
free lunch 45 min lunch breaks
Cons
the job is ending soon
Great staff and work balance
Patient Safety Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 9, 2014
It is a great company to work for. The staff is always willing to help you out. They always appreciated it when you went out of your way to help out when you could. The hardest part of the job was sometimes showing up for your shift and being sent home 2 hours later.
Great people here
School Health Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin,TXDecember 28, 2012
Work was pretty busy. Leared lots at all my Elementary schools. I enjoy the food they would always have and everybody that i ran into at each campus seemed to know me and we would learn from each other. The hardest part of the job would be Lice screens.
Pros
lots of food. enjoy every second of it
The job pays good
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, Mo.December 14, 2011
the job pays good but the stressful conditions of the administration being down talked to belittled but the other employees was great human resources dental high school but the administration no good
Pros
the employees, the senior buddies, the high school students
Cons
administration
14 years with Seton
Shipping (Current Employee) –  Branford, CTSeptember 14, 2013
I began as a valve tag stamper(machine operator) for my first six years. That position became outsourced and I was offered a shipping position for the custom made orders. I was trained in SAP where I can confirm (co15) create packing slip(vl01n) look into an order to see if it is complete,see reason for a returned product,(va02) Also using co02 I can change the quantity of stock products if needed.After 2 years I was put in distribution where all shipping got done in the same area. New managemnet came along and brought me back to manufacturing floor and the water spider became my title.The hardest part is crunch time when it becomes stressful rushing to get all orders to the scale on time.But it is also enjoyable to accomplish that day after day. I work well on my own or with co-workers. I have also trained others how to ship finding the best way is to let them start hands on as I walk them through each step. Finally I stock and restock my shipping station with corrugated boxes,envelopes,packing slip paper,plain paper,tape for the boxes,rolls of paper for packages.Empty the trash,sweep the floor. And turn off all equipment before going home. I have excellent work ethics.Perfect attendance,respect for others,willing to do my part and help others however I may.
Pros
good people..i like the hours 10:30am /7pm.45 min. lunch break. nice location.
Cons
company is closing very soon.
a very enjoyable work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTJuly 1, 2012
training friendly work environment, and friendly co-worker.
Pros
calm work place
Cons
location