SettlementOne Valuation, a leading provider of valuation services to financial institutions nationwide, is looking to add a Sales Director/Sr. Sales Manager to our growing team.
Overall, the Sales Director will provide leadership and management oversight of the day to day operations of the Valuation Account Executive team, while also managing customer relationships through the sales and on-boarding process. The Director will ensure that sales goals are met, that sales training is conducted and successful, and that sales reporting is accurate and timely.
- Monitor and manage the efforts of all sales personnel to ensure maximization of efforts toward new business development and opportunities
- Conduct weekly individual Pipeline Review meetings with sales personnel to determine pipeline growth and forecasting of weekly and monthly sales
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with the SalesForce.com CRM
- Work with HR in the recruiting of sales staff, while training, developing and coaching the sales staff to ensure all sales objectives are achieved
- 3-5+ yrs minimum Mortgage and/or Appraisal industry experience REQUIRED
- 3+ yrs experience managing a sales team REQUIRED
- 3+ yrs Business to Business inside/outside sales experience REQUIRED
- Strong proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM system
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in lieu of a degree
Here at SettlementOne Valuation, our focus is to provide our clients with innovative solutions that meet the compliance requirements of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Dodd-Frank, and other regulatory agencies. We specialize in combining a "high touch" service approach with dedicated account management teams, along with superior appraisal products.
Please visit our website at www.settlementonevaluation.com to learn more about us.
SNH and its partners are an EOE and offer a Drug Free Workplace