Seven Corners

Seven Corners Employee Reviews

Professionalism is very poor
Claim Analyst (Former Employee), Carmel, INJanuary 22, 2015
A work day at this company is very stressful. The managers are not on the same page, confidentiality is horrible and overall disorganized.
medium paced work place with lots of employee gatherings
CSR-International Assist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 11, 2014
Pros: managers willing to work with you regarding need time off
Cons: short breaks, not enough hours
Answer international calls about insurance claims and benefits. Data enter claim forms.
Worst place ever!
Claims Support (Current Employee), Carmel, IndianaOctober 12, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: benefits are so high you can't afford, if you have a family you really can't afford them, pto and vacation time suck
I would not recommend the Claims Support Technician position to any one. You are misled during the interview and once hired you are slaving at a computer doing data entry for 8 hours or more. This department is so unorganized.
Owners keep everyone informed and value employees opinions.
International Assist Coordinator (Current Employee), Assist DepartmentJuly 5, 2014
Pros: company culture, birthday lunches, free soft drinks, events, coworkers
Cons: insurance fo employees is poor, high premiums, high deductible, desk space is my dept is cramped
I like my job even though it is busy from the moment i walk in until i leave. My coworkers are awesome. My dept. is incredibly diverse which is great. Everyone is fun to work with and most everyone works very hard at what they do and are customer service professionals. I have learned a lot about insurance and international healthcare since i started at Seven Corners. The bad side, I feel like training was not good in my department (almost nonexistent) although i hear that company wide the plan is to make new hire orientation and training better. Employee insurance is very unreasonably expensive too. Paid time off, vaca time and flexible scheduling is a huge plus.
it was ok
International Assist Coordinator (Current Employee), Carmel, INJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: good source of temp work
Cons: not alot of work available permanent
the person that helped me was helpful and always polite and knew of job leads
At the beginning of my employment with this company is was a great place to work. 10 year later, not so much.
Sr. Claim Analyst, (Former Employee), Carmel, INSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: occasional lunches provided by management, company christmas party
Cons: health care was very expensive
My day usually began at 6:00 a.m. with claim processing, and auditing of claims processed by other examiners. It as an interesting position, in that I was treated to a number of different claims from countries outside the U.S. The most enjoyable part of my job was the contact with various agents, and insured's, most of whom were easy to talk with.
It is a good company to work for based on my 6 mo. experience.
File/Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 31, 2013
Pros: employees were give all the fee soda they wanted.
Cons: it was only a temporary position.
I enjoyed working for this company because they made me feel like part of the team. Everyone was professional and did their work with out any complaints.

I learned how to file data with a alpha and numeric filing system that only this company used. I used a postal machine to date stamp the mail, and retrieved faxes for insurance claim request, made some phone calls when necessary. I sorted the mail based on who was to receive it and sent it to the correct department. I Removed and rotated old files for storage when the file cabinets became full. In addition, I did what ever they requested for this temporary contract position.

My co-workers and managers were really nice to be around.

The hardest part of the job was the never ending filing, and the most enjoyable was working with people that were great to be around.
n/a
"Groups Administrator", I (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaAugust 10, 2012
Pros: excellent company and great management.
Cons: no location in columbus, ohio
Excellent Company to work for.................................................
Good working environment
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee), Carmel, IndianaApril 12, 2012
Pros: co-workers were nice
Cons: can't think of any
I worked in trip cancellation department. They all were good in answering my questions and my training. Co-workers were nice. They had birthday party once a month and have other events going on.

About Seven Corners

Since 1993, Seven Corners has provided medical insurance to corporations, international travelers, expatriates, students, overseas – Read more

Seven Corners Salaries