Seven Counties Services Inc Employee Reviews

Lots of dedicated people who really care about the people
MASTER THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 19, 2017
Loved working with the staff and the clients. As a therapist, you are expected to see plenty of people but there was never a shortage of people to see. Supervisors were always supportive and knowledgeable. Outstanding benefits with sick time, PTO and holidays as well as short term disability and health coverage. Seven Counties is now know as Centerstone so I can't say what it is like there now.
Pros
Great benefits, dedicated co-workers
Cons
Extra hours required to get it all done
Biased upper management staff.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYAugust 18, 2017
Cracked the whip, obtaining client hours most important to management, with little to no concern for staff or overall client well being/ progress as long as money made for the company.
Workplace Culture
Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYAugust 17, 2017
I began working as a newly licensed therapist at this agency. Everyone was very supportive and encouraging. I was also provided with access to all resources needed to increase my competency.
Job was stressful and great at the same time
Peerfit Team Leader/ Peer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 25, 2017
It was a great challenege to be able to start a very new program totally run by peers to help and teach fellow peers how to cope with everyday life challenges.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Supportive of staff/opportunities for advancement
RN II - Nurse (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40202July 12, 2017
Excellent place to work, good dedicated people and staff. Agency exists solely to help others and very altruistic over all. I would not hesitate to work for this agency.
Rewarding environment with cultural diversity
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 7, 2017
Being a receptionist for Seven Counties requires a lot of finesse to the client, sometimes due to personal situations. It is a very culturally diverse environment and very laid back. The management and the therapist are wonderful people to work for, however the compensation for the job is not fruitful. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewarding experiences with the different clients and the difference the company makes in their lives.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
Low compensation
Great experience in the development of a professional identification for self.
Community Support Therapist/Crisis Team Member (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 6, 2017
I worked with a great bunch of colleagues who were committed to working to reduce rehospitalization rates at the state hospital for adults experiencing serious mental illnesses.
Pros
I worked with a great bunch of people adressing a great cause.
Salary compensation
Business Professional (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 16, 2017
This company does great work for the community. However, the employees workload is a lot and the stress level is high. Add not being appreciated by upper management and poor wages. The turnover rate is astronomical the employees they have who have been there for a long time are there because they love what they do and care for the clients.
Pros
Helping mentally ill consumers
Cons
Low salary
I enjoy working with the population
Case Manager/ Service Coordination (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 11, 2017
I like working with the population. The population is very realistic. Working with this population allowed me to heal them as well as myself. There are a lot benefits in helping others
You may like working here
Senior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 24, 2017
Have a great day. Remember your job search is about finding what works for you and your family. Nice people work here. it is a big company. have fun
Was laid off in emplyee reduction plan
Pricnipal Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 20, 2017
I enjoyed working there, but was laid off in a cost cutting management decision.

It was a typical mental health services environment.

At time it was demanging on getting all of the paperwork completed as well as meeting the production demands.
Great place to work. Flexible schedule
Community Living Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 22, 2017
Great pay and benefits. Flexible scheduling. I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company. I loved working with my clients. Enjoyed going to work everyday.
Job experience
Senior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40204February 8, 2017
My job consisted of going into client homes and providing intensive in home services, I learned a lot from how important the family functioning is to the success of the client. Working with client's in their natural environments was eye opening to things and rest of the story we sometimes as therapist don't get until going into the home
Pros
Home based therapy
Excellent experience
Peer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 7, 2017
I ran the Peer Support Special Office for the clients. I did groups, made sure the clients got their need meets. I worked with the staff Doctor, Nurses, Cases workers. I contacted outside people to come into and speak to our clients. One time, I got a lady or a team came in from the health dept, and everyone including myself got a free Aid
test. I also send a flier to other seven counties to let them know what we are doing and they can come.
Pros
I try to get a message out to the Mentally ill that they matter, and that their needs can be meet
Cons
I cant reach all of them, and static I got from casemanager who do not want you in their clients lives.
Amazing place to work! Very compassionate staff.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 10, 2016
I have worked for Seven Counties for 6 years, it is the best company I've ever worked for. They actually care about their staff and their clients. There is room for advancement and it's a family friendly workplace. The paid time off is incredible.
Pros
Family values
On your own, not much orientation
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 18, 2016
I did not stay very long. Promises were made upon the hiring process that were not kept.

Loved the work, loved the clientele, really do miss working there and wished I had been given a stronger orientation for position. I really enjoyed my coworkers and had made a quick and lasting bond with all of the other case managers.

Yes. I would return if asked.
Pros
Admirable, dependable coworkers. Friendly enviroment
Cons
Inadequate orientation
Excellent Work enviroment
Certified Peer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 17, 2016
I was an Peer Support Specialist, Thats a Client who is trained to work with the clients. I left there in 2010, because I saw many client who stole a candy bar and went to jail, then got out, then they came back to us. We cleaned them up. Then they stole again, and went back to jail. Working at Seven Counties allowed me to help them with housing, food stamps, get their SSI, SSD, and help them in a way their Case workers could not. I have an advantage, over their doctors, their nurses, and every one else. I was one of them. I know what its was like to be homeless. I know what its like to have no food., . . Seven Counties provides many services to clients, and I admire that. I no longer work there and I regret that I am not part of the many changes today. I am continuing to pursue my education so I can be a part of their Mission. To stop this Merry-go-round that the Mentally-ill live on. In and out Jail, there entire lives.
Pros
I was a part of a mission that is still going on, and I am still going to school to help complete my part of that mission
Cons
Case loads many workers had to handle, I watched many good workers quite because of their case load.
Seven counties totally believe in team work, they believe team effort can produce maximum services.
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 1, 2015
Seven counties services INC is a very great to work and it's helps to integrate patients into the work force and help to teach them to overcome their drugs addictions
and makes them mentally stable.
Pros
yes free food some times.
Cons
Short breaks
Never a dull or boring day
Data entry for Physician & Clinical summaries (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 29, 2015
I absolutely loved working for Seven Counties for several reasons. I had a Director who I felt valued my work and depended on me. Working in Emergency Psych Services you never experienced the same thing 2 days in a row. It was a very high pace atmosphere and you always had to be very conscious of your surroundings because many patients would be under some type of mental distress. Most people would questioned "how could you work in there" but I worked with an awesome group of doctors, nurses and social workers who made the job very enjoyable and rewarding. The most important thing I learned was compassion and most difficult was knowing you can't force someone to take there medication even when they know it will help them manage there mental behavior.
Pros
High pace atmosphere
Cons
24 hour facility and you could be on call anytime of day.
Team work
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 14, 2015
I enjoy being able to see the progress that the patients makes after being on their medications. I also enjoy the diversity of the patients and staff that I work with.
Pros
Low cost meals
Cons
No room to advance