Seven Feathers Casino Resort Employee Reviews

Different rooms everyday and everyone was really nice to each other.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Canyonville, ORJanuary 30, 2017
The job was regular hours 9-5. I learned to make beds several different ways to crunch down on time management. The workplace was great and we kept it cleaning. The hardest part was finding a way to make the rooms better ever time. Most enjoyable part about the job, I never had a bad score on any of my rooms.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sometimes there wasn't enough sheets to get all your rooms done.
Good co-workers, bad management and overall just draining
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Canyonville, ORJanuary 16, 2017
A typical day is boring but if you aren't constantly doing something you are getting yelled at. I learned that I never want to work here again. This job taught me the skills for the job that I was performing and that is the only good thing they taught me. Management is terrible and they never work with the employees. You could have had wrist surgery and they would have you back on schedule for busing a week later for 7 days straight. the co-workers are great people, probably some of the nicest people you could meet because everyone there knows how much is sucks to get screwed over by management. the hardest part is knowing you have to go back the next day. Also knowing no matter what you do there unless you're a boss then you're getting screwed. The entire job was draining and I worked in 3 different departments by the time I quite. The best part is how many people you meet, your co-workers and going home at the end of the shift.
Pros
Free lunch, multiple breaks, co-workers
Cons
management, terrible food, how they treat workers
Everything is terrible
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Canyonville, ORDecember 23, 2016
All of the money goes to management, no one looks out for the people at the bottom anymore. Good luck advancing, theyll hire outside before they hire within, and you better be tribal.
Great place to work butttt....
Guest Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Canyonville, OROctober 2, 2016
Its a great place to work but there is absolutely no communication from management to staff and staff is severely underpayed in many departments.
Pros
Free lunches, great coworkers, great breaks
Cons
pay, benefits
Productive and great place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Canyonville, ORJuly 21, 2016
I have been with Seven Feathers Casino Resort for almost 10 years. I am only looking for employment elsewhere because I plan on relocating. I have enjoyed working here and would recommend them all day.
it is a productive and fun place to work.
line cook 2 (Current Employee) –  Canyonville, ORJanuary 13, 2016
i go in and cook and clean. i always learn how to cook different things for the customers. management is really good to me for the most part. i have great coworkers. but i mainly do my shift by myself. the hardest part of the job is when they have something going on at seven feathers and i get slammed and im all byself with no one to help me. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with different people.my boss sent me a card saying he appreciated me and my work.
Pros
1/2 hour lunch break
Cons
i only get 1 break, and i work alone sometimes it gets really busy.
Friendly department
Vault Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canyonville, ORDecember 29, 2015
I loved the Department I worked in,but the overall company was not that great of a workplace. The co-workers were very friendly, and the managers were accomodating.
Pros
Free lunch, Awesome co-workers
Cons
Very strict rules that didn't always pertain to out department.
Seven Feathers Food Service
Assisting other mechanics (Former Employee) –  CanyonvilleMarch 15, 2015
A typical day of work at Seven Feathers would include clocking in 10 minutes prior to my shift to prepare food service stations for the buffet, food preparation, sanitation procedures, and customer service.
The most enjoyable part of the job were customers that came in on a regular basis. I learned it is easier to make a friend than it is to make a customer. I enjoyed the conversations and anticipating the needs of those customers. There were times that it was difficult to please customers, however I adapted to their needs when dissatisfaction was at play.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks, Short Hours
Great Place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Canyonville, ORMay 13, 2014
Staff members are helpful and friendly. The employees are taken care of, with a employee break room and discounts.
Pros
Great Enviroment
Fun place to work
Chief Miwaleta Lane Cayonville, (Former Employee) –  Cayonville OrMarch 5, 2014
Audited all departments in the casino, Table games, Cage cashier, Keno, Bingo and all food outlets. Enter data into spreedsheet to balance each department daily. Posted all credit card transactions. Work with W2G's fill and submitted them for taxes.
Pros
Low coast lunches, good medical
it is a job and every one needs a job.
Chief Miwaleta Lane (Current Employee) –  Canyonville, ORNovember 19, 2013
I still work there so cant say other than it is a job. They offer full and part-time employment positions. They seem to be moving more to part-time to reduce their benefits costs.
Pros
average benefits
Cons
its a job
Great Co-workers, fun
Busser/Server (Former Employee) –  Canyonville, ORJuly 19, 2013
I had an awesome manager, worked with friends and had fun. Great work environment. Flexible also and understanding with injuries and or sickness.
Pros
Work flexibility and co-workers.
It is a great place to visit and stay and play games.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Canyonville, OROctober 4, 2012
I realing enjoy working their it is a great company to work for I am just looking for a full-time job. I am on call right now in the Banquet Department. I have a great management and co-work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. Our community is ready to answer.

Seven Feathers Casino Resort Reviews by Location