Severn Trent Services Employee Review

View all Severn Trent Services reviews

Productive and fast-paced work environment
Lead Meter Reader - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 10, 2012
I enjoy working with those I can learn something from and those that I can teach something to. I enjoy the challenges of thinking out of the box to solve problems.

Other Severn Trent Services Employee Reviews

Great starting career
Lead water/wastewater Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2017
Able to advance as fast as you would like.
Many skills can be achieved here as long as you are willing to put your effort to progress. You will may be a manager or a leader in the field with no discrimination.
Enjoyable, fun, interesting place
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAOctober 20, 2017
There was a great deal of team work here. We were the US HQ and had a good deal of US business that relied on us. We were very prideful regarding helping to bring clean drinking water to areas around the world. The management was dedicated to their employees as the company. The had great benefits and vacation plans. There was a good mentor program as well.

I was an executive assistant and the office manager. The latter taught me a great deal, especially when I joined the team to move us from a very old building to new open environment. It was challenging but educational. I continued to do the admin responsibilities for the executives as well as the office manager role so I was extremely busy but I loved it.
Pros
vacation, education, mentor
Cons
change in management changed the company - not for the better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Severn Trent Services. Our community is ready to answer.