SevOne Employee Reviews

If your related to or friends with the president your good to go!
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 6, 2017
I was here a short time and it was a total disaster. The sales managers were a mixture of ruthless and kind but the planning for our group that was prematurely disbanded, was terrible. After they laid us off there was another huge layoff I mean big layoff and it was sealed for me that I wasn't crazy in my beliefs.
Pros
Great group of employees to talk to (support group)
Cons
Management was arrogant and ruthless, poor planning and executing in growth of the business
Experience
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 18, 2017
It has been a good experience so far. A typical day at work, what I learned, management, workplace culture, hardest part of the job, most enjoyable part of the job have all been as expected.
Turnover rate is extremely high
PROJECT MANAGER (CONSULTANT) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 5, 2017
This is an amazing company; however, their turnover rate is extremely to high. If the company does not meet their monthly/quarterly sales quota, then they let people go! It doesn't matter how good you are, at some point expect to be released of your duties.
Fun and amazing people to work with.
Product Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 20, 2016
In general the typical day at work involved diving into a slew of tickets. After assessing the current problems then dealing with how to resolve them. If you were able to get a general hang on your current issues you could help the others with theirs.

I learned so much during my time here so much so, that attempting to describe it all would be fruitless. Management here was learning like everyone else so it could be a bit of a roller coaster. My co-workers were the best.

I've never worked with a brighter more heartfelt crew, we all cared about the work we were doing. The hardest part of this job was attempting so hard to do the work I loved while still defending that we were doing enough of it with the amount of crew we had. The most enjoyable part of this job was the friends I've kept because of it.
Pros
free lunches, great people
No comment
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 18, 2016
Due to a gag order as part of their layoff settlement I cannot accurately review my time and experience at SevOne, the organization has potential but management brings it down
Awesome place to work
QA Automation Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 14, 2016
- It was an excellent learning experience.
- Co-workers were very helpful and provided proper guidance when approached.
Fast Moving Company
Project Manager of Release Team (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 26, 2015
Great CEO, the compensation is all over the place some people on a team get bonus some do not. It is a Good place to work, but the communication between the upper management and the their direct reports is lacking.
Pros
great culture, Vess, Tanya, snacks, slide
Cons
pay is all over the place
SevOne is great!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 26, 2015
SevOne is a great place to work. Fun environment and great culture. Very much a family focused company. The company is growing at a rapid pace and could have a better training program.
Pros
Pay day lunch, no micro managing
Was a laid back and easy going place to work
Marketing Events Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 24, 2014
Worked part-time from home and team made it easy to communicate and get me the information I needed in a timely manner to plan my events for the Marketing Department.
Partner Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 3, 2013
Still soaking in the environment, I haven't been there long enough to provide an accurate review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SevOne. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7