SFM Services Employee Reviews

Productive, fast-paced, and exciting work place.
Lead Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2017
SFM Services, Inc. is a great place to get your feet wet. People are willing to help you, train and provide you with the guidance you need to succeed.
Pros
Fun environment, growth, company events, coworkers.
Benefits
Every day is a new experience
Account Receivable (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 25, 2015
Accounting offices are your typical day at work just crunching numbers and drinking coffee. I have learned accounts receivable and that teamwork is the key to success in the workforce. Management is nice, they treat workers with respect. Co-workers are professional and have strong work ethic. Hardest part comes at deadlines when all deadlines must be swiftly resolved. Most enjoyable is sitting in the office working at my pace.
Pros
Good Work Environment
Cons
Parking Slots
Fast pace work space but poor communication
Accoutings Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hialeah Gardens, FLAugust 1, 2013
I personal love this job and the lessons I've learned that have made me eligible to train other positions. Its a "team" work based work atmosphere but the management is poor as well as manager communication. Personal conflicts become work focused and there is not much room to grow within the company.
Pros
Mon- Friday schedule
Cons
No benefits/ growth in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SFM Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3