SGA Employee Reviews

Cool perks
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2017
Cool events, fast paced environment, some management is incompetent and affects the workplace as a whole, good services for families and young children
excellent company
Literacy Coach (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 31, 2017
I loved working for this company . They have a lot of opportunities for their employees. The coworkers and supervisors was always professional , and they never made me feel uncomfortable.
Fun and Safe work environment
SGA/Key Holder @ GameStop (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 22, 2017
- Typical day: making sure every customer leaves happy and with all they were looking for
- Learned: I've learned that certain goals are obtained easier if you plan out your day ahead of time
- Management: We are more than happy to make sure everyone gets what they need to be happy
- Culture: fun environment, everyone is very open with each other
- Hardest part: Finding things to do once the store is tidy, and when we've reached slow times during the day
- Most enjoyable part: being able to help customers, and working with people who are friendly and who are helpful
Excellent Company for New and Seasoned Recruiters
Sr. Technology Recruiter/FTE (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMarch 4, 2017
There is solid opportunity at SGA to earn a good income, as long as you are prepared to start out with a 32,000 base for awhile until you build up consultants on billing. Some recruiters learn the recruitment ropes to segue into sales, which while definitely a more pressure role, can pay very well.
Pros
great management, leads, income potential, nice office culture
Cons
paid time off is a bit slim initially, gets better but not until 3 or 4 years depending
Okay place to work
Community Watcher (Current Employee) –  420 West 111th StreetOctober 5, 2016
This company is okay to work for if you need some easy money. It's part time with no benefits. The company expects you not to take any days off work or you will be written up.Three write ups and you will be terminated.The position is safe passage where you watch children walk to and from school insuring them a safe passage.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Have to stand outside in cold, raining, and hot weather.
Loved it!
President (Former Employee) –  Langston, OKApril 5, 2016
Would do it all over again if I could but you grow out of things and essentially need to find bigger and better things to learn from
Productive and fun workplace,positive environment.
Senior Class President (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 7, 2015
Being apart of student government associations at Tenoroc High School has been an experience that I can overall say that I enjoyed. It gave me a stronger sense of work ethic and also assisted me in my growth of communication. It opened my eyes to a new process of thinking and a positive mindset when working with others.
Pros
Field Trips, Meetings, Pizza Parties, etc.
Cons
Rare tedious projects
Very Positive work environment.
Vice President and President (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 27, 2015
Everyday its something new. Helping students on a day to day bases. Being heard and talked to as if your voice matters. Planning events and more.
Fun place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCFebruary 9, 2015
On a daily basis consist of checking cars in and out of the service station. Properly providing each vehicle with a ticket for the technician. Customer service and accounts receivable.
Productive work place.
Warehouse Manager/Stage Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 20, 2014
A very detail oriented job. Sometimes odd hours during installs. The management listened and addressed our concerns usually.
Responsable des operations
chargée clientele (Former Employee) –  Alger, OHApril 20, 2014
SGA est une banque tres solide ayant une tres bonne reputation en algerie c'est une banque d'avenir
Pros
formation
Cons
salaire
Student Government Associate (Former Employee) –  Ivy Tech Community CollegeJanuary 16, 2014
This was based on a school club. It dealt with being assertive with the concerns of the students of Ivy Tech. We built a parking garage so students are capable of parking on campus. We provided classes with money to fun support for books and education. We gave away scholarships to scholars to those that wanted to strive for further education and a promising future
Pros
Doing the greater good for our community
Cons
No cons
great place
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 9, 2014
i worked at uscupstate and this is a work study group. i normally do all clerical work
Pros
great school
Cons
low wages
Review
Contributing Journalist (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALJanuary 23, 2013
This job helped me to build leadership skills over the course of four years.