SGT Employee Reviews

Good company
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Vietnam, PRJuly 4, 2015
Working for SgT is a great chance to gain experiences from daily working as well as travel many places. It's not exactly a nine to five job because of adding travel times. But's it's nice challenge which helps me learn, practise and improve soft skills, knowledge and time management to perform the job well. That means to have ability to come to factory on time, work professionally and delivery reports timely.

I usually work independently and sometimes supports other QC. The Crucial part of the job is the decision for the shipment which is evaluated according to customer standard and working procedure. However, for me the hardest part is make sure the result is that decision totally reflects the virtual goods at factory. That's also the most enjoyable part of the job because help to create reputation, productivity and working ability of the Inspector.
Pros
20USD for lunch per manday, travel by air and taxi will be claimed
Could have worked here forever
Voice Technical Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDOctober 13, 2014
This is the best company I've ever worked for, and the best position I've ever had, not to mention the best salary, benefits, work schedule, management, and more.
Pros
Great company, great positions, great salary, great staff/management, very professional
Cons
Contract vulnerability
Awesome Company to Work For!
SGT - Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 21, 2013
This company is the best of the best for those who seek to advance their careers in every way.

The company engages a lot of money toward your career skills and professional development.

There are few out there like them.
Pros
Promotion Ability is the highest there is.
Cons
None.