shake Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
good place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2016
didn't really like working for this company, management was horrible. always gave you trouble when you call out or need a personal day
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Productive workplace with fast paced environment.
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 30, 2015
On a daily basis, I trained associates, worked with new employees and completed daily tasks as a team. I was a Manager for 8 months and learned that for people to respect you, you just have to be harder on them every day until they fear you. My employees respected me and always completed their work if they knew I'd be coming in for the end of their shift. The "hardest" part of my job was customer service. Not necessarily solving problems or situations with every customer, but sometimes the customers will try anything they can to give you a hard time. The most enjoyable part of my job was the alone time, believe it or not. As a manager my name was constantly being called. Therefore, whenever I had the chance to sit and do paperwork or any work that I completed alone, I enjoyed it.
Pros
Free meals, flexible schedule
Cons
No breaks, No direct deposit