We are looking for a passionate, energetic Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers in the Central Minnesota area -- most often, customers who will be freshly introduced to the products and services of the Shamrock Group for the first time.
Central Minnesota is defined as areas north of St. Cloud, including Brainerd/Baxter area, Walker area and north, Duluth, and northwest Wisconsin.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your assigned customers, connecting with key decision makers who include restaurant/bar managers, chefs, convenience store managers, etc.
You will serve as the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams at the Shamrock Group in Minneapolis to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
As we are a small but growing company, we prefer to hire an individual who has strong connections (family and/or friends) in the Twin Cities so that short-term lodging can be easily secured.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers – both those you establish and existing customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and/or services according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within your territory
- 3+ years of account management or other relevant sales experience
- Familiarity with the food and beverage industry a plus
- Mechanical aptitude necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence, credibly and effectively, at all levels of an establishment that could potentially benefit from Shamrock Group products and/or services
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Schedule flexibility preferred, as some time would be spent in Minneapolis
- Requires 2-4 weeks in Minneapolis for training; prefer to hire an individual with connections in the Twin Cities to arrange for short-term lodging
- An expectation to conduct approximately 10 cold calls/day
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- B.S. degree in Business or equivalent a plus